Do You Ever Send Something For The Celeb?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
JJK91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Do You Ever Send Something For The Celeb?

Post by JJK91 »

I've seen a few sucesses where people have said they sent a gift or a birthday card as well as a letter so I was wondering how often (if ever) do you send something for the person you're writing to? Does anybody ever specifically wait for a person's birthday so they can send a card with a letter?

I'm not sure if that's very clear but basically... do you ever send anything that's for them to keep rather than for them to sign for you?

Relatively new to this and just wondering really :)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do You Ever Send Something For The Celeb?

Post by miley cyrus fan »

usualy no but the only time i did was when i sent a small note that said happy bday to miley cyrus
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Not really. Well if a celeb's birthday is coming up, I just include a birthday wish in the letter and for holidays, I tell them happy holidays!
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Well I've only sent a gift to someone once. It was Tristan Prettyman's birthday and I'm a really big fan of hers. So I sent her something that had to do with surfing (she's into surfing too) so yeah, she appreciated it and wrote back. But I wouldn't send a gift to everyone I'm writing to, just someone I'm a big fan of for like their birthday or something if I'm writing to them at that time.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
reaper07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by reaper07 »

I did once send a real, small present and if I like the person very much I sometimes send a birthday card if his/her birthday is soon!
Image ImageImageImageImage
JJK91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JJK91 »

Thanks for the replies :D

I'm kind of arguing with myself over whether to send a sort of happy birthday thing to somebody or not. It seems a bit overly friendly somehow. I'm not sure what I mean either :lol: I wrote right to the bottom of the paper so I can't just write it but I'd like to say it because I'm a huge fan of his. Might just put a note in with the letter.
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hello! ;)

I've never send a gift. Everything I want to write I include in my letter, which I write on beautiful colourful paper. :) I personally feel that my letter is special enough! :P But as the above posts have stated, if someone's birthday is coming up, then I would send something like a card. ;)
howboutthosemets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by howboutthosemets »

Hey, If it's a little kid, then yeah, sometimes I do... like I sent dakota fanning some stickers and I sent a couple little things to Miley... Hope that helps!
Recently Received:
TTM:

George Strait
Kevin Costner
Valentina Schevchenko
Smuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Smuck »

Actually, no I haven't sent anything for that purpose. Anyone I've written to, their birthday was either 5 months before I wrote to them or is coming up in the next 2 months or whatever.

I'm always in between.

Once John Travolta's birthday comes up, or maybe Kurt Russell's, I'll mail them something. ;)
Sami
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sami »

well Dakota Fanning likes to knit, so she got me into trying to knit. So I sent her my first ever thing I knitted which was a scarf for her 12th birthday. I was only 12 also so the scarf had so many errors and it embarreses me I sent it but she did send me a thank you note!