Dakota Fanning???

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Michelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dakota Fanning???

Post by Michelle »

I was wondering how long it usually took to get a reply from Dakota Fanning. I noticed a lot of people say she usually writes back without a SASE, but does anyone know how long it usually takes. I sent her a letter on June 10. How much longer will i have to wait?
shadesofgrey

Post by shadesofgrey »

While I have not written, a quick search of the feedback shows a few results within a month, some sooner. Why not send an SASE if you really want an autograph? Postage and an envelope cost less than $1.
07selhja
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 07selhja »

My guess is that you will be receiving yours very soon. I have noticed a pattern in celebrity sending responses.....if you check the forum on this site every once in a while, you will see that they send them out in bundles, so when you send it doesn't matter as long as it is within a certain time period. I sent mine out June 20th and got it back recently as well as a friend of mine who sent hers only 2 weeks ago....just hang in there it should be here soon.
***JACEY***
Melanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melanie »

I wrote back on June 15 without a SASE and haven't gotten a reply yet but I sent to Elle the same day and got a signed photo back from her on July 4.
stars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stars »

i hope i get mine soon also. i sent mine back on July 9th , 2letters in the same envelope(elle&dakota) havent recieved anything back yet.
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

I actually have written twice this year, once in Feb and once again in April and nothing...very dissapointing since most people get replies within 2 months.
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Dakota

Post by TheCollector »

Hi all {up}

I wrote to Dakota on 23rd May, and I got a response today - 8th August (2 10x8's - one for the auction, and one written to me :D ).

I will post it on feedback later!

Ian {thumb2}