Biggest Celebrity Jerk

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
PoliticalKid92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Biggest Celebrity Jerk

Post by PoliticalKid92 »

No, it wasnt a book signing. It was a rally.
miamizkitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miamizkitten »

Definitely Marc Anthony and singer Shaggy........SO RUDE
batmaura
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by batmaura »

I met Geena Davis, she had never signed autographs in 2 or 3 days and never takes a photo with fans !!!
Jaime Pressly refused me an autograph by saying I would sell it :neutral:
miamizkitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miamizkitten »

I forgot to include in previous post, very RUDE, Davie Jones of The Monkees fame. Such a disapointment!
miamizkitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miamizkitten »

I was so excited to be meeting him. I was a huge Monkees fan, growing up with the re-runs and all. I got to meet him, Mickey Dolenz and Peter Tork. Davy Jones was so rude. Didn't really want to be bothered. There was a fan in a wheel chair waiting all day to say hi to her idol and he completely ignored her as if she didn't exist. On the other hand, I do want to say that Peter Tork was charming. So nice and playful with his fans. I have a funny picture of us 3 (incl. Jones) At least he posed for my picture, most others weren't as lucky.

Maybe he had a bad day? Possible. But he was at a show, performing, and around fans. It wasn't like I went up to him at a restaurant or on the street, where I would understand if he got annoyed but I wouldn't have gone up to a celeb in that situation anyways. But he was at a venue. He is actually appearing at a film festival near my house, and I won't bother for a 2nd try. {down}
Big Tuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Big Tuna »

i would say Rudy giuliani. i was at a rally, and he walked right past me.
made by hangman
drewbaby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drewbaby »

m3tgecko wrote:I would say Daniel Craig. He signed a lot of autographs at the red carpet where there were a lot of cameras (probably he thought it's good for his career if the fans think he is really friendly and it's all on camera). But I had no chance on the red carpet because we arrived late. So we went to the club he was appearing this night and we waited for about 3-4 hours for him to come. As he finally arrived he just said "I have no time now, I'm sorry.." . The thing is, we were the only two guys with some pictures and we waited for so long... I mean... Ok.. If there were a lot of collectors I could understand him, but we were the only two guys. Anyway I think that was pretty arrogant of him, it would have taken maybe 20 seconds of his life to sign our pictures, but anyway... You now what I mean :lol: .
I saw Daniel at the Independent Spirit Awards last year and he was really nice. I was actually taken aback. I was by the "blue" carpet and most celebrities were not signing or anything since that was the press area. Anyway, he came over and shook my hand and signed an autograph. I nearly died!