HSM2

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Saz444
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

HSM2

Post by Saz444 »

Hii
This might sound like a stupid question but has the high school musical 2 premier already been? and if it hasnt do you think I could send a letter there for an autograph?

Thanks x
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HSM2

Post by Larisie »

Hi Saz,

The HSM2 Premiere was two weeks ago. Sorry! {down}

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

Saz444
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Saz444 »

oh right haha

i've looked on loads of other sites and their saying its gna be on the 2nd of september :S

lol thanks anyways x
Saz444
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Saz444 »

oh yeah and i was on about hte one in london.

sorry about pestering you like this lol

x
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Oh...I didn't know there would be one in London. :? Please me more specific next time.

It's said to take place in London on September 2 at the O2 Arena. I don't have any further info on it, sorry.

HERE is the article I found the info at.
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

James

Post by James »

The O2's not a great place for autographs, I have heard. Good luck if you're going. :mrgreen:
Backstagepass
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Backstagepass »

james wrote:The O2's not a great place for autographs, I have heard. Good luck if you're going. :mrgreen:
Yeah, I've heard that too. They held the Simpson's premiere there and some people couldn't even get close enough to get an autograph. With the HSM premiere there's going to be restricted areas and not much to see. That's what my friend got in an email from the O2. A lot of people aren't going down as the security there is going to be really tight.
James

Post by James »

If you go to any premiere there's only a 40% ish chance of getting an autograph.. you have to get there early, and get a perfect spot.

:mrgreen:
Backstagepass
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Backstagepass »

james wrote:If you go to any premiere there's only a 40% ish chance of getting an autograph.. you have to get there early, and get a perfect spot.

:mrgreen:
Yeah, plus it depends how big the movie itself is. For the recent Harry Potter movie fans camped out two or three days before the premiere. With HSM2 it's definitely bigger than the first and there's just going to be way too many people there. It'll be hard for anyone to get near them. The cast haven't signed outside any television appearances they've done because their people wouldn't let them, there was a lot of people there too and lots of ebayers. Anyway, you can try and write a letter as long as you include something to be signed but I don't know if the O2 pass on fanmail because I was going to write to some people who have upcoming concerts there.
Saz444
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Saz444 »

oh okay:)
thanks all of you :)

i sent a letter yesterday with pictures doubt i will get anything but i can hope :)

Xxx