I got some emails!!!but i need help...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Rockmadman2007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I got some emails!!!but i need help...

Post by Rockmadman2007 »

OK, i was searching the web and i found a bunch of email addresses that i dug up on some websites thatmay work that are not on this website. Some of them are from official websites. I don't think i should post them all on one post or it'll cause spam, wouldn't it? And it would take toooooooo long to post them one by one by one. So could i maybe PM someone the emails or something?
Nammzi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nammzi »

You should maybe e-mail admin with them
Here comes the world and she is beautifully mysterious

http://scottishspca.fotopic.net/
Rockmadman2007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rockmadman2007 »

Yeah...i guess i will do that. Hey!! I just saw that your are in Scotland! How cool. I was born there. I was born in Greenock. My grandparents live in Glasgow. You know where Crookston Castle is? That is my Grandparent's backyard. That place is so cool. But now i moved to Oklahoma. I don't know why. What part of Scotland do you live in?
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Posting or not posting emails on this site or any other is not going to either encourage or discourage spam. Most if not all emails are public knowledge and if a spambot or whoever wants your email their going to get it. Whoever came up with this fallacy that if you post an email address it would encourage spam is absolutely ridiculous. Most celebs, athletes, etc. who post their contact info include their emails and alot if not most of sites are designed to handle the problem. It's NO big deal basically making alot out of nothing.
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

yep, the only thing that it does encourage, is people who are not fans of the celeb, emailing them just to get an autograph.
Rockmadman2007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rockmadman2007 »

Yeah...i agree. I hate those kind of people who email celebs just to get an autograph. I email them for an autograph because i don't really have enough money to buy a ton of stamps. I just have enough money to buy a book of stamps every a month. So. The emails help a lot, if you know what i mean. :D
ewarthannah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I got some emails!!!but i need help...

Post by ewarthannah »

Some people don't have the stamps and envelopes though. Also Could you PM me the emails you were mentioning because i'm just starting my collection
{thumb2} :D