What do your friends/siblings think?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ellefanning103
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What do your friends/siblings think?

Post by ellefanning103 »

What do all of your friends & siblings think of your autograph collecting? A lot of times my mom says that I'm "obsessed with celebrities" since I send so many letters, but, she is very happy for me when I get something in the mail. Some of my friends think I'm weird and celebrity obsessed for writing to celebrities, but, some of my friends think its cool and they want to do it too. Sorry if a topic like this has been posted before :roll:

Latest Success: Dakota & Elle Fanning
Latest Request: Jennie Garth
Personalized Autographs: 56
Letters: 11
Pre-Prints: 6
Un-personalized: 14
Autographboy23

Re: What do your friends/siblings think?

Post by Autographboy23 »

My mom thinks the same thing. My friends think it's sweet. and my dad gets just as excited as I do every time I get a new one. :lol:
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

My family don't really pay attention to my hobby unless I get a really big name. My boss is very good though. She knows what I do so she gives me all the free stationary she gets from companies ttm. I haven't bought a notepad or envelopes in about three years {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
Nammzi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nammzi »

My parents and friends don't really take much interest in it xD Wheneer I mention it to my friends they don't see too interested, but my parents do get excited when I get one in the post :P
Here comes the world and she is beautifully mysterious

http://scottishspca.fotopic.net/
torianyyxf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by torianyyxf »

Most of my friends think it's pretty cool and they love to go through my giant binder of autographs. My family doesn't really care, though, unless it is someone they know.
Contact me: mailto:torianyyxf@fanmail.biz

Shuttercal - an AWESOME, unique, and free photo sharing website that my friends and I created...check it out!
cernan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cernan »

As hard as it may be for you guys to believe, my parents don't know that I collect. Only my brother knows. :lol:
cernan@fanmail.biz
Feel Free to PM or Email me with any questions or comments!
I will try to answer as soon as possible although that may not always be possible due to my busy schedule.
ellefanning103
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ellefanning103 »

Haha, it's funny, my mom has been telling me for a week that she would take me to the UPS store to send my letters, and she still hasn't. And when I mention it to her she says "You're so obsessed" it makes me SO mad! I try to tell her that tons of people collect, but, she is all weird about it.

Latest Success: Dakota & Elle Fanning
Latest Request: Jennie Garth
Personalized Autographs: 56
Letters: 11
Pre-Prints: 6
Un-personalized: 14
army*gurl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by army*gurl »

my mom & older sister thinks it's cool when i get a reply...they think it's a fun hobby, and have even asked me to write to some of their favorites for them :lol: but as far as my friends...i haven't mentioned much about it. i think they would probably think it's cool but weird! :roll:
"When in doubt, faint." Keira Knightley
superdave
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superdave »

My family aren't really bothered about it, but some of my friends like the idea.

A lot of my friends don't really see any point in TTM collecting, because its more fun to actually meet the people. Fair enough I think.

Theres a whole group of us who go to get IP's at football (soccer) matches every weekend now :D
Hubert_Duchat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hubert_Duchat »

actually nobody around me knows that I collect autographs... and I think they don't really care about it. :lol: