A letter was sent to Taylor Swift's address and no one has picked it up yet.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: A letter was sent to Taylor Swift's address and no one has picked it up yet.

Post by northwellguy »

bigman222 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:40 am
Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:17 pm Write again and ask why they haven't picked up your letter.
you sound very bored today, "guest." one minute you say we send unsolicited letters and then here you are encouraging to write again. good god. leave this forum alone.
Ignore "guest" bigman

It's a sad lonely crazy woman named LACEY REED

She is insane. Block her.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Fakename
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: A letter was sent to Taylor Swift's address and no one has picked it up yet.

Post by Fakename »

northwellguy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:43 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:17 pm Write again and ask why they haven't picked up your letter.
you sound very bored today, "guest." one minute you say we send unsolicited letters and then here you are encouraging to write again. good god. leave this forum alone.
Ignore "guest" bigman

Nah, I don’t think it’s her.

I think it’s a username here that is calling himself NORTHWELLGUY who is a notorious fanmail.biz troll.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Fakename wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:01 pm

Ignore "guest" bigman

I think it’s a username here that is calling himself NORTHWELLGUY who is a notorious fanmail.biz troll.
Thanks for coming out Lacey
Now talking to and about yourself I see
Good for you getting a day pass from the insane asylum
How many multiple personaities do you have here on this site. Must be over 20 by now.
Moron
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Fakename
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fakename »

northwellguy wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:33 pm

Ignore "guest" bigman

How many multiple personaities do you have here on this site. Must be over 20 by now.
Moron
I think the world would be a safer place with you locked in the asylum with your imaginary friend Lacey.

Post by Guest »

My advice to write again was sarcastic. The truth is your letter has not been picked up and won't ever be picked up. You apparently haven't gotten the blindingly obvious message that Taylor Swift doesn't answer fan mail, even from you.
bigman222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigman222 »

Guest wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:34 pm
My advice to write again was sarcastic. The truth is your letter has not been picked up and won't ever be picked up. You apparently haven't gotten the blindingly obvious message that Taylor Swift doesn't answer fan mail, even from you.
It was not. You encouraged it. No jk, nothing. This is a serious forum for collectors and fans. If you can't handle that for all your erratic behavior that seemingly may require a psychotherapist, I suggest you find another place to go.

Post by Guest »

I was definitely sarcastic and was meant to be. Not jk.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

bigman222 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:53 pm
Guest wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:34 pm

It was not. You encouraged it. No jk, nothing. This is a serious forum for collectors and fans. If you can't handle that for all your erratic behavior that seemingly may require a psychotherapist, I suggest you find another place to go.
Don't bother
Both handles are the same person.
Bat$hit crazy idiot named Lacey Reed.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Fakename wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:37 pm
northwellguy wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:33 pm

Moron
I think the world would be a safer place with you locked in the asylum with your imaginary friend Lacey.
Remember when I managed to get this screenshot of you having a complete mental meltdown? Ahhhhhh good times.

Post by Guest »

CollectGraphs wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:40 am She no longer answers her fan mail. It's been that way for years now. It gets thrown out. She a stalker that would always write her and it scared her away from fan mail.
you sound very bored today, too