Krist Novoselic (Nirvana) SUCCESS.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JohnnyangelNIU
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Krist Novoselic (Nirvana) SUCCESS.

Post by JohnnyangelNIU »

Sent an envelope on November 14, 2023 (see receipt photo) - received my stuff back from Krist on February 5, 2024 (see photos)

1. Sent him a nice 2 page fan letter, two cd inserts (NO PLASTIC CASES), and 1 cd. I carefully paper-clipped those together. I asked him to "personalize" 2 of the items to me (to Joe), and the other to my g/f (Denisse).

2. I used a large manilla envelope, but also enclosed a smaller manilla return envelope with my address already on it. I also enclosed $11 ($10 and $1 bill), and told him to use it for return postage and to keep the extra as a gift. I told him - since I was enclosing a cd - he could use media mail return postage and it is usually under $4

3. I organized everything in the envelope neat and orderly.

On Feb 5, I received my small manilla envelope back with my stuff and several other goodies.

He signed my cd and cd inserts exactly how I asked him :) He also enclosed a signed postcard (to my name), a little Nirvana sticker, and 3 postcards (one from Scotland, and 2 others seemed to be promo material for some other bands - cool stuff).

Known to answer most fan-mail, good with the fans. My advice if contacting him is to send him a nice letter, organize everything very neatly, and enclose a return envelope with your address, and finally a small donation to help with return postage, and/or just as a gift to them. Artists appreciate this. Consider the gouged amounts people charge for similar randomly signed stuff on ebay.

Murky Slough Studios
c/o Krist Novoselic
Murky Slough Studios
P.O. Box 153
Naselle, WA 98638

Uploaded with surfmypictures

JohnnyangelNIU
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Krist Novoselic (Nirvana) SUCCESS.

Post by JohnnyangelNIU »

Address I used:

Murky Slough Studios
c/o Krist Novoselic
Murky Slough Studios
P.O. Box 153
Naselle, WA 98638
admin
Site Admin

Re: Krist Novoselic (Nirvana) SUCCESS.

Post by admin »

Hi JohnnyangelNIU :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Krist Novoselic on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)