NFL - Bill Belichick Fail

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LS6Chevelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

NFL - Bill Belichick Fail

Post by LS6Chevelle »

Sent LOR, SASE, and two 8x10 photos to Bill Belichick c/o New England Patriots 1 Patriots Place Foxboro, MA 02035 on 2/17/23 and received photos back unsigned on 2/27/23. Got a letter that reads: "This is Alec Kerr, Assistant of Football Administration at the New England Patriots and I am reaching out to you on behalf of Coach Belichick to express his appreciation for your note and interest in him signing an autograph for you. However, due to the extremely high volume of requests, Coach Belichick is unable to satisfy your request at this time. He signs numerous items for charitable causes throughout New England and will focus on fulfilling those as much as time permits."

Oh well... Figured it was worth a shot...
Please help with the following addresses: Allen Iverson, Chad Johnson, Clinton Portis, Dave Chappelle, Dwayne Johnson, JJ Watt, Marcus Washington, Marshawn Lynch, Motley Crue members, Pete Rose, Poison members, Rick the model Martel, Ryan Zimmerman, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Troy Aikman, Undertaker, Randy Moss, Mick Foley, Marty Jannetty.
Generation-2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL - Bill Belichick Fail

Post by Generation-2006 »

Hello LS6Chevelle! :D

I am very sorry about your reply :(
However, I am of the opinion that it is "always" worth believing that we will get an answer (with a dream, signed photo or letter) {??}

Good luck with your continued collecting!

Good luck collecting,
{star} Mateusz from Poland
LS6Chevelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LS6Chevelle »

Yeah, I knew it was a long shot when I sent it but the possible reward outweighed the risk.
Please help with the following addresses: Allen Iverson, Chad Johnson, Clinton Portis, Dave Chappelle, Dwayne Johnson, JJ Watt, Marcus Washington, Marshawn Lynch, Motley Crue members, Pete Rose, Poison members, Rick the model Martel, Ryan Zimmerman, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Troy Aikman, Undertaker, Randy Moss, Mick Foley, Marty Jannetty.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LS6Chevelle :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your failure :(

This address should work :) :

Bill Belichick
Jyc Pointe 603, LLC
340 S Us Highway 1
Apt 603
Jupiter, FL 33477
USA

You cal also try: https://billbelichickfoundation.org/faq/

{star} Bill Belichick on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
LS6Chevelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LS6Chevelle »

Thank you. I will give that a shot.