Stanley Livingston

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
riot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stanley Livingston

Post by riot »

I sent the former child/teen star of "My 3 Sons" a photo to sign and a SASE.
I rec'd a letter saying he charges $25 now since y'all keep selling his pic on ebay.
I dont mind paying (in fact, I did), but he says he throws away whatever you have sent after 60 days if you dont send in the money.
I sent a SASE so idk why he couldnt have just returned my photo unsigned, but whatever.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Stanley Livingston

Post by admin »

Hi riot :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Stanley Livingston on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Generation-2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Generation-2006 »

Hello riot! :D

You wrote "I rec'd a letter saying he charges $25 now since y'all keep selling his pic on ebay"
- In my opinion, there are many more well-known and respected people who send "for money" their autographs. Knowing that some of them will go to auction portals.

Later you wrote that "I dont mind paying (in fact, I did), but he says he throws away whatever you have sent after 60 days if you dont send in the money" - I dont mind paying (in fact, I did), but he says he throws away whatever you have sent after 60 days if you dont send in the money.

Good luck with your continued collecting! {up} Congratualtions! :D

Good luck collecting,
{star} Mateusz from Poland
Generation-2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Generation-2006 »

Later you wrote that "I dont mind paying (in fact, I did), but he says he throws away whatever you have sent after 60 days if you dont send in the money" - I think it's plain "NO RESPECT" for their fans! {down} :(

Generation-2006 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:26 pm Hello riot! :D

You wrote "I rec'd a letter saying he charges $25 now since y'all keep selling his pic on ebay"
- In my opinion, there are many more well-known and respected people who send "for money" their autographs. Knowing that some of them will go to auction portals.

Later you wrote that "I dont mind paying (in fact, I did), but he says he throws away whatever you have sent after 60 days if you dont send in the money" - I dont mind paying (in fact, I did), but he says he throws away whatever you have sent after 60 days if you dont send in the money.

Good luck with your continued collecting! {up} Congratualtions! :D

Good luck collecting,
{star} Mateusz from Poland