Kevin Spacey-Awesome Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
mcfanfordreamy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kevin Spacey-Awesome Success

Post by mcfanfordreamy »

I sent to the theatre a DVD cover from Usual Suspects the day after Mother's Day and had totally lost hope since I know he was down with the play for almost a month now and didn't hear back. Today 7-09-07 I received the cover back inscribed and personalized in blue sharpie. I can't make out the exact words though which is driving me crazy but what is real cool is were it is smuged and the word I can't make out there is a fingerprint mark. No matter what it says I so love this success. Address used No Longer Valid.

A Moon For The Misbegotten
c/o Brooks Atkinson Theatre
256 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA
{thumb2} {love}
MustLoveDogs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kevin Spacey-Awesome Success

Post by MustLoveDogs »

hey congrats!
i got mine today too and i sent it around the same time as you and also lost hope. i sent a cd insert from beyond the sea soundtrack and a printed photo from k-pax my fav film of his. i got both back signed in blue sharpie. i will try to get a pic up very soon
melissa
NEWEST Auto---33 Miles

see scans at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissaautographs/
shannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shannie »

{thumb2} {thumb2} {thumb2} {thumb2}
RockiesFan33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RockiesFan33 »

I'm excited now to check my mail when I get home today. I was afraid that he wasn't signing stuff that was sent to that address any longer. I sent an 8x10 from Superman to him on 4/30 to the VV address. Oh, I hope it's there for me today!!
http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t253/RockiesFan33/

Recent Favorite Successes: George Brett, Walter Koenig, Fred McGriff, Terry O'Quinn, Retief Goosen, Greg Oden, Bob Costas, Jay Bruce, Angela Kinsey, Rainn Wilson, Minnie Minoso, Bob Feller, Sergio Garcia, Sam Neill, Lena Headey, Clive Cussler, Alicia Keys, Michelle Wie, George Gervin and Whitey Ford