Jim Carrey "succes"

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jim Carrey "succes"

Post by dancingirl1 »

vivalakayla wrote:I didn't realize it was old. I just saw the most recent post.

Which is the problem with bumped topics to begin with. Blah
Yeah my comment wasn't for u... I know you know the forum's rules. You wasn't the member who bumped it in the 1st place...I just wanted Chris to be aware that topics after three months shouldn't be posted on. That's all.
AwesomeChris wrote:I have 3 authentic autographs from him. Just met him on 10/5/13 in NYC for a book signing. He was very nice. I've been wanting to meet him for years, and I finally did. :mrgreen:
@Chris: RED TEXT {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

dancingirl1 wrote:
vivalakayla wrote:I didn't realize it was old. I just saw the most recent post.

Which is the problem with bumped topics to begin with. Blah
Yeah my comment wasn't for u... I know you know the forum's rules. You wasn't the member who bumped it in the 1st place...I just wanted Chris to be aware that topics after three months shouldn't be posted on. That's all.
AwesomeChris wrote:I have 3 authentic autographs from him. Just met him on 10/5/13 in NYC for a book signing. He was very nice. I've been wanting to meet him for years, and I finally did. :mrgreen:
@Chris: RED TEXT {up}
:) partly my fault, too I usually check dates!
killempathy

Post by killempathy »

it was bumped up when i posted my bad. idc if someone steals it. jeff signed for me twice so i wont be butthurt but if i get something back all the power to me
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
blacksabbath
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by blacksabbath »

Do you need to send two large envolopes the second one sase to hold your photo
blacksabbath
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by blacksabbath »

Fan of his is this address still work
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

Why in the fuck would you reply to a post that 7 years old?
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

Autopen/Pre-print, what's the difference? You're not getting a REAL Jim Carrey autograph anyway. Just because his people replied to you doesn't seem to me such a 'lucky" and fortunate thing. If I thought preprints and autopen signatures were such a huge deal I can just make it easier and go to the local market and purchase the newest issue of the major teen magazine. They have many pages of preprinted autographs if that's your thing. ONLY getting the "real" thing is only acceptable to me. Preprint/autopen to me is just trash paper.
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjn »

he needs to change that 20 yr old pic
I got it 13 yrs ago
Stevecono

Post by Stevecono »

I was lucky I wrote to him before he hit the big time. He was on a TV Show called The Duck Factory (1984)

It is a signature, but, it could be secretarial too.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1qkAjeo