dustin hoffman success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dustin hoffman success!

Post by northwellguy »

bud simpson wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:56 pm
People like northwellguy are just telling the truth and sometimes the truth does hurt.
Don't bother bud.
Rather than seeing reality most people on here are simple irrational dreamers.
I try to educate and be straightforward but if someone doesn't want to listen so be it.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Hunter83 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:18 pm
You said "probably AP"

In your opinion everything, posted by someone else is not real. I have read many such posts from you over the last time.

Please no comments like "complete asshat"

Your comments are the reason for many NOT to post successes anymore. This is a pity!

It's useless to discuss with you NWG! Therefore I will NOT answer to your next post on this topic.

Regards Hunter
"OP" means original poster
Not "AP" which means autopen
I'm glad you are done because you are too stupid to keep posting here
You apparently don't even know how the "quote" function works or how to even read english

I will continue to be the voice of reason here - congratulate those real successes and educate when needed as there are people here who have a cherished autograph that is completely fake and need to hear the truth.

Go into this hobby with your eyes open. Most of what you receive back if anything is usually fake.

If that is too blunt for your fragile sensibilities then so be it.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
jjjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjjj »

northwellguy wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:20 pm Most of what you receive back if anything is usually fake.
Once again, false. While there are ghostsigners, APs, and a pre-prints, with a little research
you can find out who signs and sends authentic signatures. You might receive numerous fakes due to your poor attitude.
You probably don't even possess the ability to write a sincere fan letter. People like you are the reason why many do not
post to this board. My guess is that you and Bud Simpson are autograph dealers who don't like competition. Quit being an
asshat.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Yet again another person who doesn't know what he/she or talking about. jjjj, you have absolutely no clue who I am and you don't even know me. I AM NOT A DEALER. So stop labeling people. I am a long time collector just like you are. It's just that I have higher standards when it comes to my collection. I only want the "real" thing. To me autopens/preprints/and secretarials are a complete waste of time. I never said there is anything wrong if other people are satisfied with anything other than the real thing. To each his own. BUT the one thing I hate to a tee is when someone labels me something other than a real fan and collector.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

jjjj wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:26 pm
northwellguy wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:20 pm Most of what you receive back if anything is usually fake.
Once again, false. While there are ghostsigners, APs, and a pre-prints, with a little research
you can find out who signs and sends authentic signatures. You might receive numerous fakes due to your poor attitude.
You probably don't even possess the ability to write a sincere fan letter. People like you are the reason why many do not
post to this board. My guess is that you and Bud Simpson are autograph dealers who don't like competition. Quit being an
asshat.
There is so much wrong with your post I cannot even begin.

You have zero clue.
Hunter83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hunter83 »

To NWG:

I did not want to answer, but this can only be a joke:
northwellguy wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:20 pm
"I'm glad you are done because you are too stupid to keep posting here
You apparently don't even know how the "quote" function works or how to even read english
WHO is not able to read english correctly, NWG??
jewels1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:31 pm Hello everyone !

before they come to say it's a lie, no it's not relentlessly looking for this $#^@! email, so please what I don't want right now is for people to say it's a lie.

Well, come on tirelessly looking for an address or email and tried one of several and it worked, arrived today.
I sent him June 18th and arrived today July 24th
(I forgot to scan the envelope and ended up throwing it away)
autograph link: http://surfmypictures.com/image/81c358f ... bujlg.html

Thanks so much !
jewels1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:51 pm
northwellguy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:09 pm Not even close to Emma Watson's (Harry Potter) signature
Fake
I guess you didn't read the whole post, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TELLING IF IT'S FALSE OR NOT
Furthermore:
northwellguy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:40 pm Sorry everything from that Punch address is autopen
Research
You said everything from Punch is AP!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Hunter83 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:23 am
WHO is not able to read english correctly, NWG??
Ummmm... you.

Blithering, bleating, whining moron
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

AND again, can't be real because this is a signature of a child. She doesn't sign like this anymore.