Sylvester Stallone - Epic Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sigsigsignify
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sylvester Stallone - Epic Failure

Post by sigsigsignify »

dancingirl1 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:03 am I would rather getta RTS (and an unsigned pic) vs someone using a SEC to sign it and "try" and fool me.
I'd also rather get an RTS with my stuff back than they just keep it or throw it away. At least then you know not to keep looking for it in the mail. These people don't owe us anything. OP should just be glad they sent it back instead of just tossing it in the trash and leaving you to wonder if it was ever gonna come back.
Fanmail.biz Successes: Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, Ricky Steamboat, Dakota Kai, Peyton Manning, Dabo Swinney, Lisa Foiles, Jim Davis
Fanmail.biz RTS: 0 so far!
Waiting on: R L Stine, Brian Pillman Jr, Lexi Thompson, Disco Inferno, Melissa Joan Hart, Kurt Angle, Magnum TA, Jim Ross, Celeste Bonin, Tommy Dreamer
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

sigsigsignify wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:45 pm
dancingirl1 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:03 am I would rather getta RTS (and an unsigned pic) vs someone using a SEC to sign it and "try" and fool me.
I'd also rather get an RTS with my stuff back than they just keep it or throw it away. At least then you know not to keep looking for it in the mail. These people don't owe us anything. OP should just be glad they sent it back instead of just tossing it in the trash and leaving you to wonder if it was ever gonna come back.
Well I've been collecting for over a decade. So im fully aware they don't owe us anything. But to have someone forge a signature to fool me? No thanks, I'm good. My books have no fakes and won't start now.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Jesus19651
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jesus19651 »

I wrote to sylvester stallone and sent him two 8x10 photos from my wife and I. We're both very big fans of his movies. Since the Rocky movie we were quite disappointed with the end results. Our photos were returned along with our autographed request. Just like if we didn't matter no letter of explanation. Not even a preautograph photos. I have spent money for these photos, postage and a prepaid envelope for his convenience. That'll be the first and last time I will ever send him a fan mail. Very disappointing situation. He and his associates should be more grateful to his fans.
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjsavage2001 »

Maybe they didn't recognize your name when they opened the letter. Try again and remind them of who you are. Be sure to tell him that you've seen all his movies.
ladychristina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sylvester Stallone - Epic Failure I had a great address for him

Post by ladychristina »

I found a great address for him in Florida . I believe it was his home address. And I got nothing . He is just to big of a celebrity. . Sorry you got nothing back. But I will say, is some celebrities get a little too big for their britches and think they don’t have to do anything for but you will still support them. You would think they would at least try to accommodate their fans.
ladychristina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladychristina »

I had I believe to very very good Addresses for Sylvester Stallone, because I was able to pretty much pinpoint his address where he has a place in Florida… I got nothing back at all. but I will say that some celebrities get too big for the britches as I say. And even though he’s a fantastic actor in his own, right. you think they will try a little bit to communicate more with the fans because even though he’s a good actor, he wouldn’t be where he was today if it wasn’t for his fans, but his products going to his movies. if you got a pre-print or secretarial photo, at least that’s something you know. I agree with you. It’s a little disheartening when you think you might have a chance of getting his signature and you don’t get nothing..
Baggiemarvel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiemarvel »

Bet you tried arnold schwarzenegger too 😂🤣🤣
bigman222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigman222 »

wait for him by the stage door for the autograph.
ladychristina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladychristina »

I had what I thought was a sure fire address for Stallone because the property in Florida I was 99% sure I had his home address and I got nothing
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sylvester Stallone - Epic Failure I had a great address for him

Post by mjsavage2001 »

ladychristina wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:31 pm I found a great address for him in Florida . I believe it was his home address. And I got nothing . He is just to big of a celebrity. . Sorry you got nothing back. But I will say, is some celebrities get a little too big for their britches and think they don’t have to do anything for but you will still support them. You would think they would at least try to accommodate their fans.
Have you seen what he charges at shows and conventions? That alone should have told you that he's not going to sign for free. And having his home address doesn't really matter, he is not walking out to the mailbox. Most celebrities don't receive mail at home, important mail (like bills) goes to managers that take care of them. They also have assistants at home and the assistants have instructions for what to do with fan mail and the like.