NCIS Greatest Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Chazzdiver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

NCIS Greatest Success!

Post by Chazzdiver »

Emailed Help center on the NCIS official fanpage on this site. Messaged on 22nd April asking if they would donate cast autographs for my charity fundraiser. Got a reply same day saying it hd been forwarded to the relevant people nd they hoped that the production team would help me.
Received a fantastic parcel today. The postage was $61 😱😱😱😱😱

Inside was a nice note saying they donated two of everything, once for each of my charities. I honestly could not believe what they sent. I'm beaming! Two signed group photos, caps, shirts, signed scripts, bags, pens and mini torch light with the pens!!!!!!

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NCIS Greatest Success!

Post by northwellguy »

What was the email address?
PM me if you want to
Thanks
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Chazzdiver :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

What is the email address you used please?

Fanmail 8)
reynoldsFbaby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by reynoldsFbaby »

What was the email you used? I'm having a hard time finding the official page you speak of.
Chazzdiver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chazzdiver »

Hiya guys!

Just a quick note, to remind you that even when messaging the team, that it is in No Way Guaranteed you'd get all this. As it was i had my chity numbers and my thank you for fundraising letter added as attachments on the email. It was a very generous donation from the team and i hope no one here will cause it to be an issue for future people trying to fundraise. Anyway that is all I'm going to say on that matter, as i had a few concerns based on pms sent to me, i hope that i have made my stance clear.

Now the fun part! Its not a direct one to the cast members but to the production team, so i can't give you a direct address as any of them can pick it up, but here is how to get your message to them.

Just go to NCIS address on here and click on official website, next to the main picture at the top.

Next scroll down and select the NCIS picture on the website.

Go to the bottom and select site index. Then click on help/contact button. This takes you to CBS all access page.

On the top right hand side is a small blue bar with an email, phone, facebook and twitter symbols. Just click the email one and wholla!

Hope that helps guys x
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjn »

what the charity I love get that scipt if you hat u want
Chazzdiver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chazzdiver »

The charities are Blue Cross for Pets and SSAFA.

SSAFA is a charity that helps serving or previously serving military personnel and their families. They usually deal with housing veterans, looking after the families if someone dies in action, also rehab after injuries. They helped my dad after he had a stroke. Transfered him to another hospital dedicated to brain trauma, arranged rehab and helped him get his self sufficiency back.

Blue Cross for Pets is an animal charity that rehomes abandoned animals. Not just the usual pets but all of them like snakes ect. They also pay veterinary bills for those who genuinely can't afford it. They visit schools with some animals and teach children how to interact and look after them properly.

Both really amazing charities