Lady gaga success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Marsha1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lady gaga success

Post by Marsha1993 »

Sent 4th feb 18 recieved 9th oct 18

Lady gaga signed photo after a 9 month wait.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lady gaga success

Post by dancingirl1 »

photo proof...
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Alfie1997 »

Taylor swift has broke britneys record. The most american music awards. Wow congrats taylor swift. The greatest ever... She is now the new queen of pop. Taylor swift.

Im going to send to her for autograph.

Congrats on lady gaga success great
mads75
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mads75 »

Marsha1993 wrote:Sent 4th feb 18 recieved 9th oct 18

Lady gaga signed photo after a 9 month wait.
I got Marilyn Monroe today !!! No picture to share, very sorry. :mrgreen:
looking for U2 autographs : PM me if you have one to sell.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Marsha1993 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Alfie1997 wrote:Taylor swift has broke britneys record. The most american music awards. Wow congrats taylor swift. The greatest ever... She is now the new queen of pop. Taylor swift.

Im going to send to her for autograph.

Congrats on lady gaga success great
Taylor swift has broke WHITNEY'S record.
Yes she bought all those awards, good for Taylor.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mads75 wrote:I got Marilyn Monroe today !!! No picture to share, very sorry. :mrgreen:
I CRACKED up at this...funny!
Yea they act like everyone will buy this gaga bullsh*t LOL!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

So you wanna message me then take your function off? LOL! You know d*mn well that with how rare she is to get in 2018, you did NOT get her TTM. Dont lie about it.....cause you are giving other members false hope to THINK that you got her and are making the delusional members on here waste their money and postage to send to someone who will NOT sign & send back...... And in regards to your message: ummm Im jealous of what? and I have 1000's of others. Believe me you, I DO FANMAIL THE PROPER WAY.

(You WISH I were jealous, but UNLIKE you, I CAN PROVE what I have!)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: