Mark Hamill SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
faceless105
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mark Hamill SUCCESS

Post by faceless105 »

Sent to the Michigan address in the database. I've been seeing all the posts too that call it into question, so I'd love some feedback on mine.

Sent 12/11/17
Received 3/5/18

I sent two photos, and received them back, with this additional photo signed. It isn't personalize, but I'm still newer to TTM, so I sent this before I knew to ask for it. I spent a bit of time searching online for the same photo and looking at signatures. I don't believe it's a printed signature, you can see the ink reflect differently. I also didn't see any identical looking signatures. The placement and the dot in the "i" all look unique enough. So atleast to me, it seems to come down to if I believe he actually signed it or if someone else signed it. I'm of the impression that it's as authentic as any of the other TTM autographs I get. I did include the other images though for anyone else to compare with. The first close up was with the flash off, the second was with the flash on. Let me know what you guys think.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Mark Hamill SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi faceless105 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mark Hamill on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by LARams »

Mark Hamill has debunked on Twitter that the Michigan fan club autographs are fraudulent. Sorry about that :(
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
faceless105
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by faceless105 »

Do you have a link for that? I saw a lot of back and fourth but I never saw any links to anything.
LARams

Post by LARams »

faceless105 wrote:Do you have a link for that? I saw a lot of back and fourth but I never saw any links to anything.
It's on twitter every now and then. Just send him a tweet about it and he's really good at responding to fans.
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
AutoGingie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGingie »

Out of Interest what sized envelope did you use for your SASE?
sean507
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sean507 »

Sometimes the fan club sends out preprints, and sometimes pre-signed. This one is most certainly a pre-signed, authentic autograph. Mark has debunked fake autographs in the past, but I cannot find any evidence of him debunking the fan club. From what I understand, he sends pre-signed ones to the fan club every once in a while, and they send them out at random.

tl/dr sometimes it's fake but this one is most likely real. The one I received back a few days ago is a bad fake.
ThatFinnishFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatFinnishFan »

I think either these Mark Hamill Fan Club signatures are real or they are pretty good forgeries. They are pretty irregular, sometimes you get just a pre-print and sometimes a pre-signed photo. Which is weird.

Just my two cents.
My Collection: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Kevin Spacey, David Lynch, Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Andy Serkis, Ian McKellen, Lee Pace, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom, Jackie Chan, Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Daniel Craig, Henry Cavill, Bryan Cranston, Ennio Morricone, Hugh Laurie, Judi Dench, Brian May, Derren Brown, Jay Leno, Colin Firth, James Earl Jones, Christopher Plummer, John Carpenter, George R.R. Martin, Patrick Stewart, Aaron Eckhart, Mark Wahlberg, Tim Burton, Terry Gilliam, Pedro Almodovar, Edward James Olmos, Francis Ford Coppola, John Hurt, Mads Mikkelsen, Sean Connery, Serj Tankian, Geoffrey Rush, George A. Romero, Adam West, David Hayter, Willem Dafoe, Carey Mulligan, Max Von Sydow.... and many others :)

I am from Finland and I love collecting movies & tv-shows and autographs from people I admire!