Colin Firth Autograph

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jenstreet
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Colin Firth Autograph

Post by jenstreet »

northwellguy wrote:ITG is a very reputable agency.
They do not send out faked stuff. We aren't talking about Spanky here. LOL
I have received several TTM from their clients.
I would say this is 99.9% authentic.
It probably looks a little different because Firth spent some time on it due to it's awesomeness.
Thanks! :)
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

jenstreet wrote:
danielsautographs wrote:I have to agree with you; this definitely does look different to other replies from ‘Colin’ that this forum has seen in the past! Which leads me to believe that this one is authentic! I have one of the secretarial autographs from him and it doesn’t look at all like mine, so I’m happy you got a genuine!
Hey thanks! I'm sorry that you don't believe you got a genuine one. What a bummer! :(

Yes thats a real bummer for daniel, as he sells all his autographs on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/djlacey-uk

I bet hes gutted he cant make any money out of that one.................. What a shame! :D

This is why a lot of celebtitys are reluctant to sign as people like daniel j lacey from leicester are not real collectors and only do it to make money out of them. {down}
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by danielsautographs »

Garyanderson wrote:
jenstreet wrote:
danielsautographs wrote:I have to agree with you; this definitely does look different to other replies from ‘Colin’ that this forum has seen in the past! Which leads me to believe that this one is authentic! I have one of the secretarial autographs from him and it doesn’t look at all like mine, so I’m happy you got a genuine!
Hey thanks! I'm sorry that you don't believe you got a genuine one. What a bummer! :(

Yes thats a real bummer for daniel, as he sells all his autographs on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/djlacey-uk

I bet hes gutted he cant make any money out of that one.................. What a shame! :D

This is why a lot of celebtitys are reluctant to sign as people like daniel j lacey from leicester are not real collectors and only do it to make money out of them. {down}
Have a day off Gary, you’re boring af.
I think you’ll find I have over 1000 in my collection that I haven’t sold and will never sell. I only sell my spare autographs, and that’s only to fund a future autograph I will be getting. Not that it’s any of your business. Get a life now, and stop stalking me around this forum.
I hope you have a lovely 2018 Gary. And by ‘lovely’ I mean awful.
TPA
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TPA »

jenstreet wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:56 pm Image
http://surfmypictures.com/image/a94a5eb ... duifl.html

I did a digital illustration of Colin and Livia Firth last year and wanted to see about getting it signed. I spent about 40 hours on it! I found this address on this forum and had sent it last May (2016) to London, but it was never returned (although the delivery was signed for).

Independent Talent Group Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RH
UK

On September 29 (2017), I mailed it to my friend's place in London (I live in the US) and she in turn sent a SASE to the above address. On November 18, it was returned to her and she returned it to me. It looks like there's a bit more writing than typical--at least in comparison to other photos on this thread--which makes me super happy as all I asked for was to address it to me. It feels really special to have someone of his talent recognize your work and take the time to autograph it. I realize it may be secretarial, and you don't know for sure unless you are actually there in person to witness it, but I accept that it is authentic. In addition, I believe he was in London the week it was returned to my friend for a movie screening, so that's encouraging.

Anyway, I wanted to post this in case it gave anyone else hope!
This is definitely authentic!! Congrats!
Greatest TTM successes: Tracey Emin, Jodie Comer, Tina Turner, Emma Thompson, Ian McKellen, David Attenborough. [ugotmail]