Paris Hilton

1 address check per person per day. Addresses in the database only.
You can also use this forum to update your address on Fanmail.biz :)
rainbow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Paris Hilton

Post by rainbow »

Found this:

Paris Hilton
C/O Lori Glass
Patricola Lust Public relations inc,
8383 Wilshire Blvd # 536
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
USA

{up}
Rainbow xx
jonnyq
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonnyq »

Heh, yesterday the New York Post put this on page 4:

Paris Hilton, Inmate #9818783
Century Regional Detention Facility
11705 S. Alameda St.
Lynwood, CA 90262

Anybody actually brave enough to try it? :D
cianod25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cianod25 »

Dont think anyone would want to....lol
Im Irish... Thats all you need to know! ;)
Leprachauns do exist!
Freckles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Freckles »

Hahaha, I'm brave enough to try ;) So is that address official?

I might mail it priority so she gets it asap, in case she's released again :lol: haha, poor Paris. I like her. I don't care what everyone says. I like her and Nicole. I LMFAO with their show. They're amusing.

I'd also be screaming and crying like a baby if I was in her situation. I wouldn't have probably drove under the influence but... I think everyone's overreacting with her. Other celebs have been caught with drugs in their cars and way more drunk than her and were not arrested...
Craftmomma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Paris Hilton

Post by Craftmomma »

I have absolutely no respect for Paris. I believe her to be a very spoiled rich young adult. Mommy & Daddy do everything for her and if they can't their money will. Paris deserves the prison time she got and I hope she spends it wisely thinking how she can improve her life. Paris doesn’t even know what it’s like to live from pay check to pay check or only having 4 pairs of pants that you wear every week because that’s all your budget will allow. God forbid if Paris breaks a nail while she’s in prison.

I have watched and learned about a lot of famous folks. I have to say that I have been really quite impressed with many. I love knowing that many live normal lives even though they have tons of money. I love that many help out many charities and even go as far as work in some of the charities. Not Paris….

Like I said I have no respect for her at all. I feel sorry for her actually because most of the people that are her friend are only hanging around because of her money or because she’s a celebrity. Without that stuff she is nothing…empty…dry. Would Paris help people that have been hit with destruction, like a tidal wave, hurricane or fire? No, I highly doubt she would get her little painted toes in work boots and do some hard labor without the cameras being on her. I honestly don’t think Paris knows how to be unselfish.

I hope that Paris learns something in prison.

Cheers
Angels are always with you
Craftmomma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Paris Hilton

Post by Craftmomma »

I have absolutely no respect for Paris. I believe her to be a very spoiled rich young adult. Mommy & Daddy do everything for her and if they can't their money will. Paris deserves the prison time she got and I hope she spends it wisely thinking how she can improve her life. Paris doesn’t even know what it’s like to live from pay check to pay check or only having 4 pairs of pants that you wear every week because that’s all your budget will allow. God forbid if Paris breaks a nail while she’s in prison.

I have watched and learned about a lot of famous folks. I have to say that I have been really quite impressed with many. I love knowing that many live normal lives even though they have tons of money. I love that many help out many charities and even go as far as work in some of the charities. Not Paris….

Like I said I have no respect for her at all. I feel sorry for her actually because most of the people that are her friend are only hanging around because of her money or because she’s a celebrity. Without that stuff she is nothing…empty…dry. Would Paris help people that have been hit with destruction, like a tidal wave, hurricane or fire? No, I highly doubt she would get her little painted toes in work boots and do some hard labor without the cameras being on her. I honestly don’t think Paris knows how to be unselfish.

Cheers
Freckles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Freckles »

I agree with almost everything you said Craftmomma, but I do respect her.

I think she's not a bad person... it's not her fault that she's millionaire and that their parents didn't know how to raise her. Good for her that she doesn't have to depend on a paycheck, that she doesn't have only four pairs of pants... and knowing how it is to live with only four pair of pants isn't going to make you a better person anyways... Who you are and what you become depends greatly on how you were raised, and she obviously was raised as someone superior to the rest.

And she has donated money to charity... I think that is better for these people than her actual physical help as she does not know how to do almost anything. It'd be better for her to get her hands dirty, so she gains experience and learns through others... but only for her... lol.

I do hope that she learns something too.

And I'm not a fan :lol: I just think people is being too rude on her :roll:
jerseyman1992
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Paris Hilton

Post by jerseyman1992 »

Craftmomma wrote:I have absolutely no respect for Paris. I believe her to be a very spoiled rich young adult. Mommy & Daddy do everything for her and if they can't their money will. Paris deserves the prison time she got and I hope she spends it wisely thinking how she can improve her life. Paris doesn’t even know what it’s like to live from pay check to pay check or only having 4 pairs of pants that you wear every week because that’s all your budget will allow. God forbid if Paris breaks a nail while she’s in prison.

Cheers
How can you hate her she is very sexy
the people is prison will have fun with her if you know what i mean
Craftmomma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craftmomma »

I don't hate Paris; I just don't respect her as a person. I don't hate anybody. Hate is a very strong negative word and emotion and it's not in me to give off that kind of energy. No, the prison folks won't take advantage of her because she is in the section of the prison for celebrities, police, lawyers etc. Now if she was placed in general population then she would be in trouble.

Nobody is superior over anybody. We are equals on this earth however; there are people that think they are superior because of their financial status or their popularity status in the entertainment sector.

Cheers