Brooke Dillman Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Rockyhorrorgerri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Brooke Dillman Success

Post by Rockyhorrorgerri »

I sent a LOR, SASE, and 2 photos back on August 7th to Brooke Dillman- plays Karen on Wrecked on TBS.
Got both photos signed with a special message and a letter from her signed thanking me for my letter.

Brooke Dillman
Rebel Entertainment Partners
5700 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 456
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Through The Mail: Neil Degrasse Tyson, Paige O'Hara, Phil Proctor, Alex Ruiz, David Copperfield, Barbara Corcoran, Alan Merrill, Mary Costa, George Foreman, Tony Anselmo, Brooke Dillman, Simon Pegg, Jonathan Freeman, John Sebastian, Zara Larson, Ginger Gonzaga, Richard White, Nick Bakay, Amber Nash, Tara Strong, Susan Sarandon
In Person: Tim Curry (x2), Barry Bostwick, Meatloaf, Brent Spiner, Jim Cummings, Robin Lord Taylor
ratdogg81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Brooke Dillman Success

Post by ratdogg81 »

Holy crap you are so lucky!!!! I wrote to a couple cast members after season 1 and never got a reply. Don't even bother with Jessica Lowe, she won't sign autographs.
My favorite autograph is from an in person meet and great with Christina Ricci at the 2nd Silicon Valley Comicon in SJ
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Rockyhorrorgerri :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Brooke Dillman on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Rockyhorrorgerri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rockyhorrorgerri »

ratdogg81 wrote:Holy **** you are so lucky!!!! I wrote to a couple cast members after season 1 and never got a reply. Don't even bother with Jessica Lowe, she won't sign autographs.
I sent out letters to practically the main cast members that I could find their addresses minus Rhys Darby, (outside of the US).
I didn't see successes from any of them so was hoping at least one would reply. Luckily it was my favorite character Karen.
Through The Mail: Neil Degrasse Tyson, Paige O'Hara, Phil Proctor, Alex Ruiz, David Copperfield, Barbara Corcoran, Alan Merrill, Mary Costa, George Foreman, Tony Anselmo, Brooke Dillman, Simon Pegg, Jonathan Freeman, John Sebastian, Zara Larson, Ginger Gonzaga, Richard White, Nick Bakay, Amber Nash, Tara Strong, Susan Sarandon
In Person: Tim Curry (x2), Barry Bostwick, Meatloaf, Brent Spiner, Jim Cummings, Robin Lord Taylor
shihkai
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shihkai »

hi my baby shihkai needs a mommy her life is really hard please help me give her abetter life or marry me take this ring and be my babys spouse