John Williams Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
unbb24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Williams Success

Post by unbb24 »

Sent: January 17 2017
Received: July 11 2017

I sent him a letter, self-addressed envelope and a photo. Six months later, he replied with a pre-signed autograph photo.

Address:
John Williams
333 Loring Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90024-2640
USA

Photo:
https://unbb24auto.blogspot.com/2017/07 ... liams.html
Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Williams Success

Post by Johntheblue9 »

Wow, amazing success! Are you sure it's pre-signed and not PP/AP? I'm from the UK so might have to write to him
Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi unbb24 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
unbb24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by unbb24 »

Johntheblue9 wrote:Wow, amazing success! Are you sure it's pre-signed and not PP/AP? I'm from the UK so might have to write to him
I'm not sure but, nevertheless, I received a reply from them.
Lemke10
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Lemke10 »

unbb24 wrote:
Johntheblue9 wrote:Wow, amazing success! Are you sure it's pre-signed and not PP/AP? I'm from the UK so might have to write to him
I'm not sure but, nevertheless, I received a reply from them.
Everyone with previous success seems to get the exact same picture but where the autograph is placed does seem to vary so I would lean towards pre-signed, especially with the notes that have been included with people's posts. I sent mine out this week. I guess I'll expect to see it by Christmas!