Jonathan Freeman success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jonathan Freeman success!

Post by FCM »

Sent: LoR (and compliments!), two pictures to be signed, and a SASE on June 20th, 2017
Received: Two pictures I sent signed, along with an extra signed photo

http://surfmypictures.com/image/2737938 ... huuhp.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/2737938 ... imu5y.html

Via venue address used:

Jonathan Freeman
"Aladdin"
New Amsterdam Theatre
214 W 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036-7202

This is a neat success! I am very excited! This is also my 18th Disney voice success. One nice thing is that he may have actually read my letter, unlike many other celebrities. (I assume that most celebrities are just handed photos and maybe told who to personalize them to. I still tell him/her what I think and enjoy about him/her, though, it doesn't hurt to do so! :) ) Thanks a bunch, Mr. Jonathan Freeman and Fanmail!
Last edited by FCM on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Jonathan Freeman success!

Post by admin »

Hi FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jonathan Freeman on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
caseym22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caseym22 »

This is awesome! What size envelope did you send? I'm doing a birthday card project for my nice and he's on my list for the "Villain" birthday card. :D
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

caseym22 wrote:This is awesome! What size envelope did you send? I'm doing a birthday card project for my nice and he's on my list for the "Villain" birthday card. :D
Thank you! I'm very pleased with this success.

I sent a 9.5 x 4 in. envelope, but that and my signed photos were sent back in a 9 x 6 inch envelope. He included another signed photo that was much larger than the ones I sent; that's why the envelope it was sent back in was larger.

Good luck!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.