Is it too late to send a VV....

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
GlamourGirl72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is it too late to send a VV....

Post by GlamourGirl72 »

I want to send a VV but the show's on the 27th of April. Should I still send it or will it be too late. :?
All of us are stars and we all deserve to twinkle.
~Marylin Monroe~
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

yeah there is still time. You can send it out Monday and it will probably get to its destination on about the 26th. Maybe its cutting it a bit close, but its worth a try. Are there any shows after that that you could send to?
GlamourGirl72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GlamourGirl72 »

Thanx for ur help. there are other shows i could send it too but i don't know if the arena will pass on my mail
~Marylin Monroe~
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

what I do is google each arena I am interested in writing to, and email them. Most of them email me back and say that they will pass on mail, but a few have said they wouldnt.

& thanks for the rep point :)
GlamourGirl72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GlamourGirl72 »

dgangel wrote:what I do is google each arena I am interested in writing to, and email them. Most of them email me back and say that they will pass on mail, but a few have said they wouldnt.

& thanks for the rep point :)
I was thinking of emailing them but i wasn't sure how long the reply would take. No prob you deserve the rep point
~Marylin Monroe~
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

aw, thanks.

Some places respond quickly, others take a few days, and some dont respond at all. I just copy and paste the same email to the venues, and see what happens.