The forums. . .

Moderators' Forum.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

Dallas_S wrote:I think the Junior Moderator system should go...
I dont really have a problem with the Jr mod system, but do we really need to let everyone in that wants in? I mean people can regester today and be a jr mod tomorrow. that doesnt make a lot of sense to me :?
#-John-#
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

I agree with Volnate. The forums have changed drastically (and I mean that literally) since I joined.

I also agree that not receiving responses adds to the bordem as well.

As for the JM system, do I see a need for it...not really...but do we need to get rid of it...not really. I agree that there ought to be stricter criteria to be a JM.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

As alot of you guys have noticed I too havent been posting as much lately. Work has been taking up alot of my time. Of course I dont get to send too much out anymore. The forums are fine to me except its the same successes over and over from the same celebs. I try to add people into the contest when I get a chance.
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

I as well am guilty of not being here as much as I should be :(. It's very difficult for me to find time with the baby and all....and it doesn't help that I rarely send out requests anymore. I also agree that the JM system has gotten out of control. Much more strict criteria would be better...it doesn't really seem like there's much of a need for new moderators anyway. And if there was a need, then the JM system could be used to hopefully weed out the users who genuinely want to be a moderator. Maybe that way would also cut back on the cockiness that some of the JMs seem to get as well as the disappointment most all of them are getting when they're rejected for mod status. Just some thoughts :).
dancingirl

Post by dancingirl »

I agree with most everyone here that the forums have been sort of boring lately. I have been busy lately, and will be even busier next year, but I do try to come on. Maybe during the summer I will get the chance to send out more requests. I haven't been sending much out lately, so I think that is one of the reasons the forums have been boring. :?

Sarah xxx