is "Lost" lost forever??

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan-Autograph-Guy »

chewytoffee wrote:All this talking got me writing so wish me luck because just before I sent out to:

Yunjin Kim
Evangeline Lilly
Daniel Dae Kim
Josh Holloway

Paul :D
Good luck Paul!!! I still need to send to 3/4 of yours.
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
Last Autograph Received: Richard Russo (auction)
Last In-Person Autograph: Diane Sawyer
My Favorite Autograph: Amanda Bynes
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

Hey all,

Bit of a strange question this one but, I'll ask it anyway. How long usually, are your letters to the people in Lost? I've just written a two page 'novel' to Elizabeth Mitchell.

Thanks,

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

UPDATED: 22/05/07
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

My letters are always usuaally the same. About a page and that includes about 4 paragraphs.

2 pages is a lot!!! {up}
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indigo15 »

I usually try to fit my letters on the front of just one page. I figure that the person I'm writing to might get lots of fanmail, and might not have the time to read something that's front-and-back.
TTM SUCCESS: Kris Allen, David Archuleta, Aaron Ashmore, Shawn Ashmore, Mike Barz, Lance Bass (x2), Coby Bell (x2), Kameron Bink, Eric Carroll, Austin Carty, Eddie Cibrian, Misha Collins, Nicholas D'Agosto (x2), Tim Daly, Chris Daughtry, Melinda Doolittle (x2), Michael Emerson (x2), Chris Evans, Joey Fatone, Drew Fuller, Matt Giraud, Danny Gokey (x2), Greg Grunberg, Bret Harrison (x2), Melissa Joan Hart, Chelsie Hightower, Sam Huntington, Yvonne Jung, Bruce Kanegai (x3), Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Kristin Kreuk, Ken Leung, Patrick Levis, Blake Lewis, Jason Lezak, Gev Manoukian, Curt Mega, Jonathan Murphy, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Scarlett Pomers, Chris Richardson, Mark Salling, Ryne Sanborn, Drew Seeley, Sabrina Sloan, Jordin Sparks, Christy Smith (x2), Phil Stacey, Channing Tatum, Tia Texada, TJ Thyne, Mark Wahlberg, Brooke White (x2), Jason Wiles, Kris Williams

Latest IP: Emilio Dosal [10-18-2014 at SYTYCD Tour]
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah, always try to keep it one page. Stars have a lot of fan mail!
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

That was a rare occurence though, I usually only have them one page long. I was in a bit of a 'can't stop writing' mood :lol: :roll:

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

haha we all have those times!!

btw... I talked to that Keith of that website with all the Lost successes today. Hes a good guy and has like every autograph! :D
m3tgecko
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by m3tgecko »

1 month later and we haven't seen more successes from the maincast, have we..? Ok, Jorge Garcia, Yunjin Kim and one or two Daniel Dae Kim successes... That's it...

Now it seems pretty sure, that Elizabeth Mitchell won't reply to any fanmail... :roll:

If you would like to check some more autographs of Lost visit my page (banner in the sig). Now there are 31 different signatures :)

Regards
Michael
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

Hi all,

I've just created a new website dedicated to Lost Autographs- I've only got 7 but it's growing all the time! Check it out if you want!

http://www.freewebs.com/lostautograph/

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thank you both!

I have successes from Jorge Garcia & Maggie Grace
I have requests out to Terry O'Quinn, Evangeline Lilly & Michael Emerson

I need to write to the rest..!!