Kiefer, Robin, and Steve SASE?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Swedishchef51690
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kiefer, Robin, and Steve SASE?

Post by Swedishchef51690 »

Do Kiefer Sutherland, Robin Williams. and Steve Martin require SASEs?

Thanks
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hi Swedishchef51690

I don't know about Steve Martin or Kiefer Sutherland,but I did get an autograph picture from Robin williams by only sending him a letter.
Swedishchef51690
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Swedishchef51690 »

Alright so there is still hope for me!! :)

I sent it in January...should i try again?
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

you can try again if you want but maybe you should wait a til April then send another one
fbb819
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fbb819 »

I sent to Kiefer last year with a SASE and got an autographed photo back, but not in my SASE. So I am assuming you don't need one as he didnt use mine. Not sure, but good luck.
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kiefer, Robin, and Steve SASE?

Post by EugeneE »

Swedishchef51690 wrote:Do Kiefer Sutherland, Robin Williams. and Steve Martin require SASEs?

Thanks
Sending SASE's with each autograph request is the polite thing to do when requesting autographs. Some celebrities don't require SASE's but most celebrities will not pay for postage, so using SASE's is the best way to get an autograph.
Danny

Re: Kiefer, Robin, and Steve SASE?

Post by Danny »

EugeneE wrote:
Swedishchef51690 wrote:Do Kiefer Sutherland, Robin Williams. and Steve Martin require SASEs?

Thanks
Sending SASE's with each autograph request is the polite thing to do when requesting autographs. Some celebrities don't require SASE's but most celebrities will not pay for postage, so using SASE's is the best way to get an autograph.
I agree {up} with EugeneE
loveryan

:)

Post by loveryan »

We only sent a letter with pic to Kiefer and he sent us 3 signed pics :D
christina123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by christina123 »

if you want an autograph from steve martin, definitely send a SASE. last summer several of my friends and i sent him letters and pictures to be signed and i was the only one that didnt send a SASE. and i then became the only one who didnt get anything back. all five of my friends got their pictures back signed within 2 months of sending them out, but i didnt get anything back. i then resent to him in january with a SASE included with my letter and i got my picture back signed within 4 weeks. as long as you send a SASE to steve, you most likely will get a success and its normally quick!