Equus Play

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
TaeBee16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Equus Play

Post by TaeBee16 »

I was wondering if there was a set address to the play Equus staring Daniel Radcliffe? Any help would be apprecaited.
christine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by christine »

Hi :D

There's already a thread on this play!

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=43738

Christine :D
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Just to say that this statement was released today regarding Daniel signing autographs:
Actor Daniel Radcliffe has been ordered to only autograph items related to the London play he is currently appearing in - and not Harry Potter merchandise. The 17-year-old is starring in a revival of controversial play Equus, in which he makes his nude debut, and is besieged by hundreds of Potter fans each night outside the Gielgud Theatre. But play producer David Pugh says, "I have told him that he can meet his fans at the door but only sign Equus stuff. We have had hundreds of people at the stage door every night and he is very good, he always meets them. He has even taken to signing hundreds of cards before the performance and handing them out."
Whether that is also the rule for TTM requests I don't know. But I should think so.

TheMailman 8)
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Thanks, TheMailman :D
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

You're welcome Fatima :D