Which 1 more chance : Whole Cast of OTH or individual??

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Carmelo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Which 1 more chance : Whole Cast of OTH or individual??

Post by Carmelo15 »

Hey I really like Sophia Bush and Bethany Joy and I am planning to send a letter to them.

But from all those feedbacks on the whole cast, would it be easier to get the whole cast???

For those of you who's going to ask "Why don't you just send one each?"
I don't have a lots of money and i want autographs of people who usually send out autographs back

By the Way, for the whole cast of OTH are the autographs authentic?

Cheers,
Carmelo
Last edited by Carmelo15 on Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
loveryan

:)

Post by loveryan »

Hi!

We wrote to OTH individual and we got a signed promo photo of the cast.
A year ago we also wrote a letter to Sophia and another for Bethany and we didn´t receive request :(
Carmelo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carmelo15 »

So is the cast photo authentic?
fbb819
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fbb819 »

Hi! I have written to all of the cast members individually as well as a group cast photo. I think that you are more likely to get a group cast photo. I think that is great because then you get everyones sig not just Bethany and Sophia who you like best. Yes these are authentic, not pp (not yet anyway). You must send them a SASE to get that photo or else they will send you may get a pp.

As I said I wrote individually to all the stars. Bethany and Sophia were the only ones of the main 5 that responded. Bethany has stated in many places you must send her a SASE even though a while ago she responded without one. Sophia I did not send a SASE and got a small 5X7 photo. So its up to you whether you want to get a group pic or there individual. I got a response from those 2 both ways.

Best of luck!!
dancingirl

Post by dancingirl »

I think that its probably easier to get a reply from the cast as a whole. I always see people get successes from the whole cast.

&& yes, the group cast autographs are authentic. =]]

Good luck, && I hope you get a response. :D
dreamingofyoo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dreamingofyoo »

yep!! the cast one is REAL!! =) well at least mine is... on Bethany's her signature is smeared!! soo you know its real!! i received mine the day after thanksgiving 2006! =) hehe...