William Morris Agency..

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
sourrgrrapes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

William Morris Agency..

Post by sourrgrrapes »

This might be a stupid question, but..
I've noticed a lot of celebrities' addresses are at the same agency like, for example, the William Morris Agency. If I write to a few people at the same agency, will I receive the autographs or does that lessen my chances of getting one from them?
"I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center."
-Kurt Vonnegut-
eug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eug »

hi sourgrapes,
If you send a number of letters to agencies such as William Morris, it will not change your results in getting responses. If you write
'celebrity name, c/o william morric agency'
it will go to the celebrity that you state.

However, do not put a number of different actors/actresses in one envelope. you must put them all in single envelopes clearly marked to the different celebrities.

Hope this helps
dont hesitate to ask for help!

eug {up} :mrgreen:
autographs pending: Meryl Streep, Julianne Moore, Helena Bonham Carter

latest success: Cate Blanchett
sourrgrrapes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sourrgrrapes »

Thank you! :)
"I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center."
-Kurt Vonnegut-
eug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eug »

No Problems

Eug {up} :mrgreen: 8)
autographs pending: Meryl Streep, Julianne Moore, Helena Bonham Carter

latest success: Cate Blanchett
Kiss-Babe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kiss-Babe »

I wrote Alyssa Milano via William Morris, it took more than one year, and it came back from safesearching, so i think you should take another address, but this is only my opinion...
LEOx3_LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LEOx3_LOVE »

Lucas42 wrote:Just another piece of advice - if you can, often it helps to find out the name of the specific agent at that agency who represents the celeb, and put their name on the envelope as well. I've had letters get through to WMA without doing that, but a lot of agencies (ICM and CESD) can send stuff back to sender if you don't mention the specific agent, and it speeds up the process too. Good luck! {up}

How do you find out the celebs agent? because I was planning on sending to someone from the ICM agency but I dont know his personal agent, how do you find that out?
Friends Fanatic :D
Credit: Vanessa Hudgens #1 Fan

Latest Success: Gena Rowlands
Most Wanted: Friends Cast & Titanic Cast<3