Just a quick question...

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
BondGirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Just a quick question...

Post by BondGirl »

I have written letters to players for myself in the past, but I'm not quite sure how to write one on my son's behalf. He's 4 and wants his hockey cards signed. Basically, I don't want it to sound like I just want their autograph, and his handwriting isn't good enough. Also, he insists on signing the letters.

Anybody got a little sample, or suggestions? Anything would be helpful.

Thanks guys!
Danny

Re: Just a quick question...

Post by Danny »

BondGirl wrote:I have written letters to players for myself in the past, but I'm not quite sure how to write one on my son's behalf. He's 4 and wants his hockey cards signed. Basically, I don't want it to sound like I just want their autograph, and his handwriting isn't good enough. Also, he insists on signing the letters.

Anybody got a little sample, or suggestions? Anything would be helpful.

Thanks guys!

Well you can say.. I'm writing on behalf on my 4 year old son who's a hockey fan and was wondering if it would be possible to please autograph the card :)

I do it for my little nephew all the time.

hope this helps :)

Don't forget to mention his name :)
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

Just mention that your son loves to watch them play hockey, and its they are his favorite players.
you should have him write a little note along with the letter as well, even if his handwriting is that great. I think the hockey player would really appreciate it

Kids win people over :wink:

goodluck {up}