Adam West SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SD814
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Adam West SUCCESS!

Post by SD814 »

First- I had (2) successes today, but I can only disclose this one... And it's killing me!!! Wish I could share it with the community, but the person told me not to! Ok, so Adam West- I read he no longer signs TTM. So about 2-3 months ago, I sent a LOR/SASE, (2) book-plates + sweetened the pot by included $10. I really wanted them back to give one away as a Christmas gift. They arrived just in the nick of time, both signed! They look great, and very happy with this success! My advice if you really want Adam West- include a little cash. Sent to:

Adam West
400 East Ave
PO Box 3477
Ketchum, ID 83340

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
AddingAddresses
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Adam West SUCCESS!

Post by AddingAddresses »

Great success! :D
SD814
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SD814 »

AddingAddresses wrote:Great success! :D
Thanks! I'm gonna give one to my brother-in-law with a hardcover Batman '66 comic for Christmas. Batman is his favorite, and he always gets me the most thoughtful presents- I know he's going to love this!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SD814 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Adam West on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Secretarial
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
SD814
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SD814 »

Denisrichard wrote:Secretarial
I disagree. It's TTM, so there is no way of knowing for sure... but it is his handwriting and IMO would pass any authentication. Not long ago he was sending items back with notes stating he no longer signs. If he didn't want to sign, he would have just sent it back. I think it's legit.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

They are authentic. They match his private autograph signings dead on. They look great by the way.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

It's definately not secretarial. Someone his age is thrilled to be remembered and will eagerly sign. Great success! I'm going to try that!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Well, congrats, for, if you haven't heard, he died. :cry: It's stunning, disturbing, and saddening to realize he's now lifeless and gone.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Carlosredevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carlosredevil. »

FCM wrote:Well, congrats, for, if you haven't heard, he died. :cry: It's stunning, disturbing, and saddening to realize he's now lifeless and gone.

it happens to us all.. we all will pop our clogs sometime.. life is short.. before you know it your wooden box will be ready for you also.... and you will ROT the same as he is now.. we are all going to die and rot... in the end at the end isn't that long away... life will go on without us, and we will be forgotten as time goes by...
Is DiamondDave a keyboard warrior in the making?