Barbara Eden RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
tommie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Barbara Eden RTS

Post by tommie »

I sent a large envelope to Ms. Eden on 9/12/16 to P.O. Box 6061-617 Sherman Oaks Ca. 91413. It came back yesterday RTS.
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Barbara Eden RTS

Post by AutographDiva »

She is no longer signed ttm. She sent notes to people for a few months to get the word out and then just stopped.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
zooiiks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zooiiks »

I got my pic back signed from her either last week or the week before, but there was indeed a note saying that she's no longer signing things sent to her Beverly Hills address.
2020 successes - John Larroquette, Dan Castellaneta, Anthony Edwards, Pedro Almodovar, Laura Linney, Ali MacGraw, Lucy Liu, Dana Delany, Carrie Coon, Padma Lakshmi, Ruby Rose, Tyne Daly, Robert Patrick, Jerry O'Connell, Ciaran Hinds, Joe Lo Truglio, Blair Underwood, Mark Addy, Robin Lord Taylor, Sarah Wayne Callies, Edie McClurg, Aimee Garcia, Dyan Cannon, Anne Winters, Linda Harrison, Nancy Kovack, Sabrina Gennarino, Madison Lintz, George Will, Tommy Chong, Ronny Cox, David Garrison. Michael Urie, Bob Eubanks, Dee Bradley Baker, Benjamin McKenzie, Jim Belushi, Macsen Lintz, Randy Travis, Bill Conti, Frank Abagnale, Michael Eisner, Harold Baines, Bobby Richardson, Jack McDowell, Rafael Palmeiro, Troy Tulowitzki, Dick Butkus, Anthony Munoz, Dan Dierdorf, Cliff Harris, Eli Manning, William Perry, Sterling Shepard, Bob Cousy, Maurice Cheeks, Paul Westphal, Guy Carbonneau, Doug Gilmour, Alex Delvecchio, Vaclav Nedomansky, Lou Lamoriello, Harry Sinden, Hayley Wickenheiser, Dan Jansen, Dara Torres,
CraigK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CraigK »

Maybe you can get a pre-print.

Barbara Eden
c/o Gene Schwam
JS Management
9350 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 315
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Her publicist Karen Cadle recently sent me an email when I inquired about the notes saying Ms. Eden will no longer be signing. She replied that it is true and collectors should respect Ms. Eden's privacy. She also mentioned that autographs can be purchased only via Ms. Eden's website. All other packages will be returned. I think I would try buying one on this one.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

classicmovies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by classicmovies »

I agree with what Karen Cadle said, you got to respect Ms. Eden's privacy and no longer send when its requested not too. I have no problem paying if they want to sell autographs. Though whoever is pricing her autographed photos on her website should rethink the prices as they are $60 for a 8x10 autographed. Thats a bit pricey. It didn't cost that much when I met her at a convention.
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

classicmovies wrote:I agree with what Karen Cadle said, you got to respect Ms. Eden's privacy and no longer send when its requested not too. I have no problem paying if they want to sell autographs. Though whoever is pricing her autographed photos on her website should rethink the prices as they are $60 for a 8x10 autographed. Thats a bit pricey. It didn't cost that much when I met her at a convention.
I would have to agree on the prices. They are a little over board. I would think since she is still doing cons, the price is cheaper...that would be the way to go.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi tommie :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

What is the reason for the RTS please?

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Barbara Eden on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)