Harry Potter- PLEASE READ!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
RedSoxTobster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Harry Potter- PLEASE READ!

Post by RedSoxTobster »

Hi,
I am a young collector who would like to start expanding my Harry Potter collection.
I currently have:
Granville Saxton, Harry Melling, Hazel Douglas, James and Oliver Phelps, Jim Broadbent, Jim Kay (Illustrator), Kate Fleetwood, Thomas Taylor (Illustrator), Timothy Spall, Toby Jones, Verne Troyer and Zoe Wanamaker.

Who are the best people to write to next, I would like people who are atleast slightly well known, have signed stuff TTM (recently), and are good people to "start" with.

Any suggestions?
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Harry Potter- PLEASE READ!

Post by LunaMellark »

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
RedSoxTobster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSoxTobster »

I would use these, but this thread is from 2011
ALINICHE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ALINICHE »

Hi! :) I also collect autographs from Harry Potter.You should write to Shirley Henderson,Metthew Lewis and Jemma Jones))They are very friendly to their fans)
RedSoxTobster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSoxTobster »

ALINICHE wrote:Hi! :) I also collect autographs from Harry Potter.You should write to Shirley Henderson,Metthew Lewis and Jemma Jones))They are very friendly to their fans)
Thanks!
Anyone else?
NatashaH
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NatashaH »

I've seen pretty recent successes from Michael Gambon, Luke Youngblood, and Sean Biggerstaff.
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Matthew Lewis, Natalia Tena, Toby Jones and James/Oliver Phelps are really good with replying to Fanmail :) Julie Walters, Helen McCory and Michael Gambon are also good, but they take a little longer to reply.

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
k2t7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by k2t7 »

LunaMellark wrote:Matthew Lewis, Natalia Tena, Toby Jones and James/Oliver Phelps are really good with replying to Fanmail :) Julie Walters, Helen McCory and Michael Gambon are also good, but they take a little longer to reply.
I disagree with you, it's really hard to get Helen McCory's autograph. Last success was Dec 15 2013 :(
I think it's quite easier to get reply from Emma Thompson ;)
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

k2t7 wrote:
LunaMellark wrote:Matthew Lewis, Natalia Tena, Toby Jones and James/Oliver Phelps are really good with replying to Fanmail :) Julie Walters, Helen McCory and Michael Gambon are also good, but they take a little longer to reply.
I disagree with you, it's really hard to get Helen McCory's autograph. Last success was Dec 15 2013 :(
I think it's quite easier to get reply from Emma Thompson ;)
Oh thats a shame, I've had 2 successes from her. I agree - Emma Thompson is good at replying!