Do they have their own photos?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
kat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Do they have their own photos?

Post by kat »

If sending to an actor who is filming a movie or tv series, do they normally have their own photos?

If they are filming in Canada and normally live/work in the USA. Will they have a photo to send or do I need to include a photo for them to sign?

Your comments and experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)
barmy_army008

Post by barmy_army008 »

I've only had one success from a movie set (Jack Black in New Zealand) and on that occassion I didn't enclose a photo but was sent one back anyway. I think in general they will have their own, although to be sure you might want to enclose something just incase.

For a TV series, I think they'll be almost certain to have a photo themselves.

Hope that helps.
KellyMBel
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by KellyMBel »

What I do, is if I have a photo send it along with a notecard. I ask them if they could please sign the 2 of my things and if they have their own picture and could sign it that would be great.
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

most celebs usually have pictures. If you have a picture you really like of them it would be cool to have signed. If you are really fond of that photo however and u would still like it signed. Go to your nearest photo store that has photo copiers and get it copied. Usually the picture will look almost the exact same and u can just send either one of them so if u dont revieve it back its not a loss. Hope this helps.