Nicole Da Silva Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
thehobbes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nicole Da Silva Success!

Post by thehobbes »

AHHHHH so excited to get these back!!! I've framed them and they look BEAUTIFUL! :D

I wrote to Nicole Da Silva 6/30/16, and sent the two blue photos. She signed both and even sent me the Franky's Fan Art signed as a third item! I received everything back 10/5/16.

I used this address:
Nicole Da Silva
Sue Barnett & Associates
1/96 Albion Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Australia

Also I bought Australian International stamps online from their post office store, shipped them to myself, sent the initial envelope with US International postage, and put three Australian International stamps on my return envelope.

And I bought a bunch of Aus stamps so I'm going to send out photos to the other Wentworth cast members too. :)
raymond65
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nicole Da Silva Success!

Post by raymond65 »

Well done!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi thehobbes :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nicole Da Silva on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ayana_11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ayana_11 »

thehobbes wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:45 pm AHHHHH so excited to get these back!!! I've framed them and they look BEAUTIFUL! :D

I wrote to Nicole Da Silva 6/30/16, and sent the two blue photos. She signed both and even sent me the Franky's Fan Art signed as a third item! I received everything back 10/5/16.

I used this address:
Nicole Da Silva
Sue Barnett & Associates
1/96 Albion Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Australia

Also I bought Australian International stamps online from their post office store, shipped them to myself, sent the initial envelope with US International postage, and put three Australian International stamps on my return envelope.

And I bought a bunch of Aus stamps so I'm going to send out photos to the other Wentworth cast members too. :)
Hi!!! I pray this forum is still active, I want to send some photos to Nicole Da Silva
Sue Barnett & Associates
1/96 Albion Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Australia

(hopefully that's still her current address) However I am from England and I have no idea how I even go about sending envelopes to Australia and how I get them back to England, I dont know what stamps I need if any, where I can get them from, I've read online about IRC's but I have no idea how they work, where I can get one from and If I need an Australian or British IRC or even both. I'd appreciate any reply to help me, as I'd love to receive Nicole's autograph as a present for my Mum.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The address is still valid: http://www.suebarnett.net/wp-content/up ... nicole.pdf

Fanmail 8)