rude or nice celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
allhahaheehee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by allhahaheehee »

snoop dog was really nice to me, i got a picture and his auto
I_Hear_The_Bells
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by I_Hear_The_Bells »

Julia Roberts was one of the sweetest people i have ever met, in 2001, i was about 10, i went to a Bon Jovi concert, and i was crying becuase something had gone wrong, and the woman sitting behind me nugged the man she was with, and he laned over to my mother and said 'Does she want a cookie?' He then proceded by giving my mom money to buy me a cookie to cheer me up. I told my mom to tell the woman she was really pretty, and she did, and then let my mom know who she was. I later told my mom that if she had brown hair she would look like Julia Roberts. I was then told by my mom to tell her that, and when i did, she laughed that signature Julia Roberts Laugh. I got to talk to her for a few minutes before Bon Jovi went on, and after i told her i liked the movie 'erin brockovich' she asked if iwasn't a little too young to be seeing that movie. Unfortunatly, i had no camera, and i lost the small piece of paper she signed. She however, took a picture with me, using ehr camera...so she must remember me in some way.

Kristen Bell is one of my most favorite actresses, and to have seen her in person was amazing, she stopped to get me take a picture of her, but my camera didn't lost fast enough so i missed it. But she was sweet enough to listne to my rambleings when it mattered.

Jason Dohring was kind enough to have asked me if i got this one picture, and he was really really sweet to me.

Francis Capra was talking on his cell phone so i didn't get to talk to him.

Percey Daggs 3 Had a whole conversation with me about his sister and how he got her a new surfboard.

Teddy Dunn Is my favorite person. He had a whole conversatin with me about the person that Killed Lilly on Veronica Mars. And he leaned toward the exit while signing autographs to keep talking to me which i thought was amazing.

Hayden Paniterre Is kinda a brat, don't like her too much. She always comes to our Big Rival sports games, and sits on the opposing side. She used to go to my school, and not very many people like ehr anymore.

Justin Chambers is a god, he is constantly donating to a local Charity. He used to be good friends with a firefighter who died in 9-11, and he donated signatures and such to help raise money. the fire fighter who died was my second Cousin so i am constatly hearing praises about him.[/b]
camelias tragic
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by camelias tragic »

I met Patton Oswalt in Austin, TX earlier this year and he was a really cool guy. He was really friendly and talkative.
Autograph Man
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autograph Man »

Reba McEntire come to my town for our Peach Festival and she sat in her limo until it was time to start and as soon as you sung her last song she didnt bow didnt say anything she walked fast to her limo and yelled "Get me the hell out of this red dustbowl town, I cant believe you SOBs booked me here." The newspaper reported that they wanted a local band to open for Reba like they do for the celebrites that come each year and she told them NO ONE opened before her. She wouldn't sign an autograph or smile the entire time she was her, so I really don't think shes that kind LOL
***May All Your Mailboxes Be Full &&& Never Let Your Mailbox be flooded with RTS******
Autograph Man
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autograph Man »

Reba McEntire come to my town for our Peach Festival and she sat in her limo until it was time to start and as soon as you sung her last song she didnt bow didnt say anything she walked fast to her limo and yelled "Get me the hell out of this red dustbowl town, I cant believe you SOBs booked me here." She got in the limo and slammed the door. The newspaper reported that they wanted a local band to open for Reba like they do for the celebrites that come each year and she told them NO ONE opened before her. She wouldn't sign an autograph or smile the entire time she was her, so I really don't think shes that kind LOL
***May All Your Mailboxes Be Full &&& Never Let Your Mailbox be flooded with RTS******
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

Autograph Man wrote:Reba McEntire come to my town for our Peach Festival and she sat in her limo until it was time to start and as soon as you sung her last song she didnt bow didnt say anything she walked fast to her limo and yelled "Get me the hell out of this red dustbowl town, I cant believe you SOBs booked me here." She got in the limo and slammed the door. The newspaper reported that they wanted a local band to open for Reba like they do for the celebrites that come each year and she told them NO ONE opened before her. She wouldn't sign an autograph or smile the entire time she was her, so I really don't think shes that kind LOL
Yeah, that is extremely rude & doesn't reflect good on her.
amandafan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amandafan »

I met Laura Prepon and she was soooo nice!! I gave her a scarf that I made for her and she put it on and kinda modeled it while laughing and joking around. It was on the set of that 70s show so i couldnt take pictures but she signed my script. it was awesome!!
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

I have a friend who works in the film industry, he says George Clooney and Mel Gibson are the best. He said Eddie Murphy likes his privacy.
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indigo15 »

I've heard that Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Justin Timberlake, Hilary Duff, Orlando Bloom, Evangeline Lilly, Nick Lachey, Shawn Ashmore, Bobby Cannavale, Coby Bell, and Jason Wiles are really nice.

I've heard that some of the rudest celebrities include Samuel L. Jackson, Lindsay Lohan, Russell Crowe, and Ashlee Simpson.

Shame on them for being so rude. If it weren't for their fans, they'd be nothing more than middle-aged / teenage brats with dreams of stardom.
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

yes I have heard only nice things about Hayden too.