rude or nice celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

Martin Henderson, The Veronicas, and Juliette Lewis are the nicest people I've ever met. Juliette is very enthusiastic to speak to, Martin is always pleased to chat, take pictures and sign autographs. The Veronicas are awesome girls, they will spend hours out of their own time to sign autographs. They did a show here in the UK and after the show they came into the bar/crowd and chatted with fans for over an hour. They even had personal friends at the show and they didn't get much time to speak to them.
arizona.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arizona. »

i met hilary duff, she was extremly nice, she was just about to ask my name when she finished signing but her body guards pushed me out of the way :cry: . o well
FLGirl9832
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FLGirl9832 »

From what I've heard, Natalie Portman is exteremly rude and rarely signs in person.
Most Recent Success: Ashley Brown
Successes: 12
Waiting On: 24
Most Wanted: Vincent D'Onofrio
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Nice
Orlando Bloom
Viggo Mortensen
Elijah Wood
Evangeline Lilly
Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie
Jude Law
Kate Winslet
Kate Bosworth
Shawn Ashmore
Johnny Depp

Not so nice
Ridley Scott
Samuel L. Jackson
Eugine Levy
Demi Moore
Natalie Portman
Heath Ledger
Sharon Stone
Cameron Diaz
Justin Timberlake
Lance Bass

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

Elijah Wood was terrible when I saw him
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Joeay wrote:Elijah Wood was terrible when I saw him
When i met him he was really sweet and friendly to everyone who approached him.

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
celebrityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebrityfan »

The really really sweet celebrities I have met are Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves - absolute lovelies, would give anything to meet them again!

Also, Alan Tudyk, he's a great laugh!

Patrick Stewart and William Shatner - both extremely rude. Don't try and meet them, their fame has gone to their heads.

Naomi Watts, 100% sweet - she asked me how I was when I was waiting at the 'King Kong' premiere, and I was like 'I'm cold'. That's all I could say, but she smiled at me, signed my picture, and said 'nice to meet you!'

These are a few of my encounters..but CSI is on so I've got to go. Lol.
:D Steph :D

Auto count: 185

Gerard Butler = The Next Bond

Visit my site! http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfanautos

Credit to: hangman
Amber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Amber »

ok I may be here a little while, but hey

Maggie Grace- she was really really kind, she was happy to chat about anything, I was chatting to her for about 5 minutes, she was very grateful when I gave her the book I made for her, I have a picture which will show you how grateful she was (which I have posted below) and she's not at all stuck up like some appear to be after reading this thread :( And she has a really strong american accent, not that that's got to do with anything, but anyway.

this is the pic:

Also, she made sure she said hello and goodbye to all of her fans, which was really sweet.

Carrie Fisher- my sister met her and I was behind her waiting for her and Carrie didn't look up once, she didn't smile, she didn't say hello, the only time she actually looked at her fans was when they asked for a photo with her. How rude!! :(

Ian Somerhalder- was very kind, he was willing to chat for a bit and although there was a photo session, he still allowed people to have their photo taken with him, which I thought was sweet considering other celebrities don't usually let people if there's a photo session. Also, like Maggie Grace he made sure he said hello and goodby to his fans and he asked how they were as well. :)

Sam Anderson- I know I'm repeating myself, but Sam was also kind, he shook all his fans' hand and asked how they were.

Robert Pattinson- He was kind, not much I can really say, because I wasn't really with him for long, because there was other fans waiting but he was kind.

Anthony Head- Not like I expected him, he was kind and he wasn't as posh as I expected him to be, so it was quite scary meeting him, but he was kind.

Jorge Garcia- Some people have said he's a miserable person, but all I can say is don't listen to them, Jorge really is sweet. He joked with me and my mum when my mum was filming him as well.

Elijah Wood- Didn't really get a chance to know him, but when I saw him he was ok I suppose, he didn't really talk to his fans much. But that was the only down side.

Ciaran O'Keefe- He was cool! He's on Most Haunted and when he signed the autograph he wrote 'Hey anybody seen a ghost?' lol. I thought that was funny, but he really is cool!

Richard Felix- He was also cool. Didn't get long to talk though coz they were about to start this talk thingy.

Marli Buck- She's a great singer and she was kind as well. Plus she said she loved my name!! YAY :)

Clea- All three of them are kind! They all loved to chat and they're grateful to all their fans and hug them as well, wooo.

~Amber~
x
Kagome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kagome »

Paul McGillion is very nice, I noticed not many was lined up to see him so I went up to get this autograph, I was cosplaying that day and after he greeted me he asked me about what I was cosplaying from, at the time I was a bit nervous and didn't really know of what to say, very generous and talkative. My b/f was with me and after a few minutes of talking about his show and left my b/f told me I could have even talked with him for a 1/2 hour and he wouldn't have mind!
Made By: Kagome
pascal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pascal »

Kamagurka is a very nice person and will talk also a few minutes with his fans. He will also sign without no questions {up}

Latest success: gil gerard(buck rogers), Jon Voight, Elliot Gould

Waiting for: Claudia Cardinale, Jenny Agutter, Dolph Lundgren, Gorden Kaye

What will bring the postman today