Harrison Ford SUCCESS (No F*****g way) No Longer Valid

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Bobbyt45
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harrison Ford SUCCESS (No F*****g way)

Post by Bobbyt45 »

Thanks guy's, you're feedback is always welcome.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Bobbyt45 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Harrison Ford on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harrison Ford SUCCESS (No F*****g way) No Longer Valid

Post by Imortalmindz »

So of its not the photo you sent then why on your original post did you type (Never thought I'd ever see it again). ????

I personally think it's a pp
Bobbyt45
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bobbyt45 »

I didn't think I'd ever receive anything, it was just a figure of speech. I have absolutely no reason to lie about this and everyone is welcome to their opinion. I for one know it's real and that's all that matters to me.
Silentbilly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Silentbilly »

Bobbyt45 wrote:I didn't think I'd ever receive anything, it was just a figure of speech. I have absolutely no reason to lie about this and everyone is welcome to their opinion. I for one know it's real and that's all that matters to me.

I dont think it's real but that's my opinion. But when some people get successes they want to believe it's real even tho it isn't. But They ( you) can believe what they want :mrgreen: {up} Good luck. ;-)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Curious--why did you send it somewhere in CA when Star Wars was filmed at Pinewood Studios? I know they filmed planets in different places (like Rey and Luke at the end in Ireland), but I thought all things filmed inside were in the UK.

I'm not sure it it's real. Most blue autographs aren't. Out of Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, and Mark Hamill, Mark Hamill is the only one that seems to give genuine autographs. I have an "autograph" from Carrie Fisher that is 97% likely secretarial (and blue) yet someone says matches the one she got in person. (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1066948) I like to pretend it's real. :razz:

It is extremely unlikely that's real, but I still think it is! Congrats! :D {up}
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

Morphindel wrote:
DiamondDave wrote:Congrats. That is awesome.

THAT should be the ONLY response going forward. That obviously looks legit.
Too many people are jealous/troll like on this site. Celebrate when something unusual and unexpected happens.
This site wears me out.
Unfortunately, optimism doesn't make something real. We are here to scrutinise to determine its authenticity. Given Ford signing through the mail is as common as Ford making appearances at conventions, we are right to be (for lack of a better word) suspicious.
And he has shown up in SWCO...
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

FCM wrote:Curious--why did you send it somewhere in CA when Star Wars was filmed at Pinewood Studios? I know they filmed planets in different places (like Rey and Luke at the end in Ireland), but I thought all things filmed inside were in the UK.
Not to be 'that guy', but Ireland is in the UK...
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Morphindel wrote:
FCM wrote:Curious--why did you send it somewhere in CA when Star Wars was filmed at Pinewood Studios? I know they filmed planets in different places (like Rey and Luke at the end in Ireland), but I thought all things filmed inside were in the UK.
I know; I was talking about Pinewood Studios in specific, and though Ireland is in the UK, not everywhere in the UK is the same place.

May I please have an answer to the first question I asked?!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

FCM wrote:
Morphindel wrote:
I know; I was talking about Pinewood Studios in specific, and though Ireland is in the UK, not everywhere in the UK is the same place.

May I please have an answer to the first question I asked?!
Probably because rather than sending on location the OP sent it to the production office address...
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen