Rose McIver "IZOMBIE" Awesome success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rose McIver "IZOMBIE" Awesome success

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I sent a letter, sase and 2 photos to Rose vv to the IZombie production office 3 weeks ago and yesterday I got back both photos signed {up} [ca] This is a great success because I love this new show and Rose is awesome. :D [ca] [ca] [ca]

Emma-Mullins
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rose McIver "IZOMBIE" Awesome success

Post by Emma-Mullins »

That's awesome ;-) x
Carow-x3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carow-x3 »

Great success congrats! :) I sent her a request too but I enclosed an IRC as I dont have canadian stamps. Fingers crossed! :p
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carow-x3 wrote:Great success congrats! :) I sent her a request too but I enclosed an IRC as I dont have canadian stamps. Fingers crossed! :p
Im sure you will get them back, It might take awhile since she has to take the irc to the post office instead of just dropping it in any mailbox. Plus it has to get to Europe so it may take awhile but im sure youll hear back from her.... {up} [ca] I clicked on your website its a nicely done website.. Good job ! Im surprised you don't pull back on the bow with your left hand since youre left handed lol
Carow-x3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carow-x3 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
Carow-x3 wrote:Great success congrats! :) I sent her a request too but I enclosed an IRC as I dont have canadian stamps. Fingers crossed! :p
Im sure you will get them back, It might take awhile since she has to take the irc to the post office instead of just dropping it in any mailbox. Plus it has to get to Europe so it may take awhile but im sure youll hear back from her.... {up} [ca] I clicked on your website its a nicely done website.. Good job ! Im surprised you don't pull back on the bow with your left hand since youre left handed lol
Thanks for your nice words :)

Lol yeah, at the first shooting lesson I was asked the question whether I was left or right-handed. I said left, because I actually am, but when I tried a left-handed bow it was just impossible for me to use it! So I chose a right-handed one. In the end, I think I’m left-handed only for writing lol :razz:
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carow-x3 wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:
Thanks for your nice words :)

Lol yeah, at the first shooting lesson I was asked the question whether I was left or right-handed. I said left, because I actually am, but when I tried a left-handed bow it was just impossible for me to use it! So I chose a right-handed one. In the end, I think I’m left-handed only for writing lol :razz:
That's cool.....You look good using the bow that's the most important thing haha
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi johnnylightninglives :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Rose McIver
"iZombie - Season 2" (Until Dec 15 2015)
North Shore Studios
Bldg 10/210 - 555 Brooksbank Avenue
North Vancouver BC V7J 3S5
Canada

{star} Rose McIver on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

Nice success, I think she was underrated in "Power Rangers RPM."
lulu91422
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lulu91422 »

was this the address you used?

"iZombie - Season 3"
North Shore Studios
Bldg 10/210 - 555 Brooksbank Avenue
North Vancouver BC V7J 3S5
Canada

if not can you please tell me the one you used? Thanks!
To see all my autographs go to: http://instagram.com/autographcollector98