Carrie Fisher Autograph TTM

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Petejackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carrie Fisher Autograph TTM

Post by Petejackson »

Morphindel wrote:
toycollector2000 wrote:
solosolo wrote:This is secretary, sorry

Not secretary! Matches up with mine I got IN PERSON. Great Success!!
I have an IP too and it doesnt look like that. Her IP has a big round C and the rest of the letters are very tightly squeezed together.
Also it is well known that she doesn't sign through the mail.

Just ignore this user Morphindel. He is a troll and talks a heap of shite....He has several accounts on here as is a trouble maker.
Tony Parmesan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tony Parmesan »

Thanks everyone for the quick responses. I appreciate everyone's current and future input to my posts ;)
Thank you everyone for making this site great! :D
megangauer_sw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megangauer_sw »

I did a little research on her authentic autograph, and this looks pretty real. I am just confused because she is in London, and you sent to California, but for all we know, she might have signed it over a month ago. Looks great though!
jedijawa99
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jedijawa99 »

megangauer_sw wrote:I did a little research on her authentic autograph, and this looks pretty real. I am just confused because she is in London, and you sent to California, but for all we know, she might have signed it over a month ago. Looks great though!
Agreed. It looks almost real, but its off in many areas. I can highlight those for anyone who needs clarification. Carrie Fisher TTM will 99% be secretarial. It has been that way for 20 years.
Tony Parmesan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tony Parmesan »

Thank you everyone for your responses so far. I would love to hear more opinions on the autograph. I f anyone has an in person autograph that looks like the one I got in the mail it would be cool to compare them together or apart. Thanks again :D
Thank you everyone for making this site great! :D
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

After looking at mine again it seems though the size and shape of the sig is different, there are a few similarities in the way certain letters have been looped. The top of the R's and the flourish on the F are very similar. I'll post a pic when I get in later and let you decide. I still think its unlikely to be real though.
Last edited by Morphindel on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
TMSanders316
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TMSanders316 »

jedijawa99 wrote:
megangauer_sw wrote:I did a little research on her authentic autograph, and this looks pretty real. I am just confused because she is in London, and you sent to California, but for all we know, she might have signed it over a month ago. Looks great though!
Agreed. It looks almost real, but its off in many areas. I can highlight those for anyone who needs clarification. Carrie Fisher TTM will 99% be secretarial. It has been that way for 20 years.
I am with these guys. It's not authentic. It is a secretarial. She has been gone for a long time now filming and it has been believed that her mother has been signing her mail for a loooong time. So, the fact that it is from her's mother's dance studio and that Carrie hasn't been in the US for over a month and half, I conclude that it is not authentic. On top of all the obvious differences in her signature compared to that one.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Here is my slightly faded IP from Carrie

Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Tony Parmesan wrote:[us] I sent a letter of request through the mail with a picture on February 3rd, 2016. I received just my picture signed back in the included SASE on February 22nd, 2016. Any thoughts on whether or not this is a real or secretarial signature? Thanks :)

address used:

Carrie Fisher
Freedom Farms
6514 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
USA
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

legendwithoutaname

Post by legendwithoutaname »

IP from when she was on Broadway
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.