Rachel McAdams

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
loveryan

Rachel McAdams

Post by loveryan »

Hi all!!

We´re two huge fans of Rachel and we wrote her so many times but we didn´t receive nothing (yet).

But the last time, we wrote her to "Marriage" movie set and we know that she´s a great signer so we had hope that she would write us.

All the people began to receive her autograph, but we didn´t receive nothing :(

Do you think that we didn´t receive nothing `cause we sent her photos of "The Notebook" (with R. Gosling) and we wrote her on our letter about their kiss?

We really want that she writes us :D

We expect your answers.
Thanks!!
AkaneLinda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AkaneLinda »

The same happens to me too! Like I tried sending to Robert Pattinson and Jonathan Rhys Meyers many months ago and people are getting successes while I got nothing :( So i really understand how you feel :|

Nonetheless, I hope you get a success from her soon {thumb2} I don't think it's because of the content of the letter though :D Sometimes this happens in the process of autograph collecting.
dewdrop10
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by dewdrop10 »

im sure its not because you sent photos of the notebook, because i sent photos from the notebook and got them signed. It could just be that she either hasnt gotten to them yet or got lost in the mail.

That hapeens to me sometimes, like when I wrote elle fanning in may, i still havent got anything back from here and tons of people who sent after me have gotten replies =[

But I hope you get yours soon! good luck!
loveryan

:)

Post by loveryan »

Thank you so much guys!!

AkaneLinda - we expect that you get your autos (Jonathan, Rachel...) Good Luck!! :)
AkaneLinda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AkaneLinda »

Thanks! I do hope so though :D
Marit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marit »

I've written to Rachel as well about 3 months ago and I haven't got anything while everybody gets!
I hope you get your autographs!!!You deserve to!
melongirl13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by melongirl13 »

I also wrote to Rachel twice, once in Feburary and once in July, and I haven't received anything back. I hope I get something back soon though.
loveryan

:D

Post by loveryan »

Good luck to all!! :D