Val Kilmer Success! (x2)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner

Val Kilmer Success! (x2)

Post by Münchausen »

Around May 31st, I sent a LOR, 2 pictures, and an SASE to:

Michael Yanni Management
1642 North Fairfax Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90046

Then on June 13th, I received one of the pictures signed.

A week passed by and then something relatively strange happened. I received an envelope in the mail that wasn't mine, from an address that I didn't recognize. So, I open it up and out falls another signed picture from Val Kilmer. I was shocked because not only was this not my picture, but it was personalized as well!

I'm not sure how all this ended up happening, but I am definitely ecstatic that it did! :D
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Val Kilmer Success! (x2)

Post by admin »

Hi Münchausen :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Val Kilmer on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

AMAZING
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
TMSanders316

Post by TMSanders316 »

I wonder what the story is on that! While that's extremely awesome, the signatures are very different.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

TMSanders316 wrote:I wonder what the story is on that! While that's extremely awesome, the signatures are very different.
Really strange, right? My theory is that the first was secretarial. Then maybe a couple days passed and Mr. Kilmer actually read my letter (which was a little over 3 pages long) and decided to send me an authentic signature. Even though it's all speculation on what actually occurred, I can't think of another possibility.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theartist29 »

Münchausen wrote:
TMSanders316 wrote:I wonder what the story is on that! While that's extremely awesome, the signatures are very different.
Really strange, right? My theory is that the first was secretarial. Then maybe a couple days passed and Mr. Kilmer actually read my letter (which was a little over 3 pages long) and decided to send me an authentic signature. Even though it's all speculation on what actually occurred, I can't think of another possibility.
I would agree since the second matches the "Val" in my autographs from him from many years ago. But I wouldn't throw away the first success as he can sign in more than one way as well.
Last edited by theartist29 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fanboy_Desmond
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fanboy_Desmond »

Both are real.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

Fanboy_Desmond wrote:Both are real.
I hope that you're right! :)
Toecutter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Toecutter »

A similar thing happened to me many years ago with Gillian Anderson.
It was around 1998, with The X-Files still on the air.
I mailed her a color 8x10 of Scully with a nice letter and a SASE.
What I got back was a personalized, signed B&W 8x10.
I still wonder what happened to the color pic.
Maybe somebody out there has my color Scully pic, that has my name written on the back in a fine-point Sharpie lest it get mixed up in her office.