Issue with Bradley121?

Moderators' Forum.
lutherjw

Issue with Bradley121?

Post by lutherjw »

Hi everyone :)

Bradley121 has posted a topic selling autographs in the Autographs for Sale / Exchange section.

KellyMBel, whom I completely trust, posted this in his reputation:
Do not trust this person. They made a deal with me, and broke it. They have the belief these autographs are fake (I sold them to him), but they aren't.
BEWARE!

likesautographs211 (who is a Junior Moderator) posted this in the thread:
the kevin costner he traded me for is secretarial
They Bradley121 said this:
didn't know they were secretarial......tried to reason with you to make it better but just started being a prick so whatever dude. Even though i didn't get that one ttm. But thats cool. Keep trying to make me look like a fake autograph dealer thats cool with me. Thanks Bradley
If I recall, this is not the first problem with Bradley121 in this section.

I was going to warn him for referring to likesautographs211 as a 'prick' (Please be kind on the forum.; 1 week) but was told I was "Not Authorized". I expected this as Ian said that the forum was hacked. :|

What do you think should be done?

Joel 8)
HayleyR210
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HayleyR210 »

I've spoken with him on instant messanger warning him of his language and asking him to tone it down.

As for his autographs being fake? I'm not sure. I recently did a trade for his Jessica Simpson autograph and received it with no problems, and they autograph is NOT a fake.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for reporting the problem Joel {up}

I'll keep a eye on him :|

Fanmail 8)