michael moriarty

langara2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

michael moriarty

Post by langara2012 »

has anyone been able to get a response from the address given? i live in the u.k and just want to know if its possible to write him and even get a response, though my big qustion is does he even read fan mail anymore?
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: michael moriarty

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I think he still lives in canada now and has since soon after leaving law & order. I saw him in a grocery store in surrey b.c. about 10 years ago and he was on the news around that time because he had a bad drinking problem and allegedly hit his g/f. He always seemed to manage to get work here in canada though but never anything at the law & order level. He is probably pretty much retired now since hes around 70 years old. I think he probably blew all his law and order money lol
langara2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by langara2012 »

sadly i read all that online somewhere, its shame it all fell apart after he left law and order i have that on dvd, i got his books and all his cds too. just hope to getsomething to finish off my collection. ill keep trying.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Sorry i got a Return to sender back today with the address in the fanmail base. So do not use it. :cry:
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html