Carmen Electra signing for Autograph Central

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Darth Aurgelmir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carmen Electra signing for Autograph Central

Post by Darth Aurgelmir »

WOW! Autograph central offers a signing with none other then Playboy babe Carmen Electra this month!!! I don't know about you guys, but I won't let this chance slip me by!

Click the banner to check it out

digi_girl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by digi_girl »

omg is this real? wow!! :D
Darth Aurgelmir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

It is very real. They will even enclose photo of her signing your item!! 8)

Autograph central is the same crew that is doing Wattographs. In other words, as trustworthy as they come!

sixtyninesin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sixtyninesin »

Ok, I went on to the website and it states that she'll sign the Playboy sent, but only the cover. What about those nude 8x10's of her floating around out there? Think she'd sign those? (Honest I'm not a pervert).
Sincerely,
-5!n-
sixtyninesin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sixtyninesin »

Nevermind. I re-read it and answered my owe question. :mrgreen: But, for those who don't pay attention (like myself), No she will not sign any nude photos. 'Nuff said.
Sincerely,
-5!n-
Darth Aurgelmir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yes, she will not sign any nudi photos, and not inside Playboy magazines. She will sign on the cover of the Playboy magazine though. Or pretty much anything that is not "nude". I think some of the photos are great anyway :wink:

*JesusLover*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by *JesusLover* »

wait, you can just send your own picture right? and if you send more than one, how much more is it?
~I love collecting autographs~

check my autographs out on http://www.freewebs.com/gghi16

leave a comment on my guestbook (Tell me your favorite one of my collection) and i'll do the same. Thanks, *JesusLover* God Bless. John 3:16
Darth Aurgelmir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

*JesusLover* wrote:wait, you can just send your own picture right? and if you send more than one, how much more is it?
You can choose from all the photos on the site, if you want to. OR you can send in your own item to be signed (8x10, poster, playboy magazine...).

If you order more then one you just multiply the price stated on the site with whatever you decided to order.