writing to models...

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

TheMailman wrote:
superdave wrote:thank you both!

unfortunately i dont think i'll be writing to any male models because the photo's they send out will probably not be in many clothes.
I agree. I think its disgusting and quite perverted to have male models doing that sort of thing :|
But it's ok for you that female models pose barely dressed?!? :shock:

How sexist you are!!! {down}

Best,
Stephan
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Not many women models do that though {up}
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

TheMailman wrote:Not many women models do that though {up}
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

R.S.V.P wrote:Hi Aimee,

Jason Lewis is one cool dude! I started collecting those famous ABSOLUT VODKA ads a few years ago and Jason did a hilarious, quite suggestive shooting for them.

It's cool to have actually found someone who's also into the fashion biz and its models (male & female).

Best,
Stephan
I Actually Have A Large Poster Of That Advert In My Bedroom :lol:

I Agree, I Have A Few Shots Of The ABSOLUT VODKA Ads. I Also Really Enjoyed Watching Him In 'Sex & The City' as 'Smith Jarrod', He Can Act Aswell :wink: Did You See Him In It? There Was A Large Advert Of Him In New York. I'll Hopefully Be Sending Him The ABSOLUT VODKA Poster, To Sign, If It Doesn't Cost To Much To Send :P
I agree. I think its disgusting and quite perverted to have male models doing that sort of thing
If You Look Through Alot Of The Photoshoots & Adverts They Are Actually Very Respectable & Only Occasionally You'll Get Some Nudity.

If You Send Your Own Photo's To Sign, You'll Avoid Getting Any Photo's You Wouldn't Be Happy With..

Aimee xXx

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

Aimee OC wrote:
R.S.V.P wrote:Hi Aimee,

Jason Lewis is one cool dude! I started collecting those famous ABSOLUT VODKA ads a few years ago and Jason did a hilarious, quite suggestive shooting for them.

It's cool to have actually found someone who's also into the fashion biz and its models (male & female).

Best,
Stephan
I Actually Have A Large Poster Of That Advert In My Bedroom :lol:

Aimee xXx
OMFG!!! :shock:

How did you manage to get one of the large posters??? You don't have 2 of them, don't you?!? :wink:

Best,
Stephan

Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

:lol:

I Actually Printed It Out Myself, As I Have A Shop Down The Road From Me That Blows Up High Quality Photo's Into Posters..

I Had A Very High-Res Picture Of The Advert, But Since My Computer Got A Virus, It's Completely Wiped My Harddrive & I No Longer Have It. However, I'll Search The Forums I Go On To See if I Can Find It & If I Do I'll Print You Out A Version If You Like, It's Not Very Expensive To Do..

Aimee xXx

Latest Success:
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

Aimee OC wrote::lol:

I Actually Printed It Out Myself, As I Have A Shop Down The Road From Me That Blows Up High Quality Photo's Into Posters..

I Had A Very High-Res Picture Of The Advert, But Since My Computer Got A Virus, It's Completely Wiped My Harddrive & I No Longer Have It. However, I'll Search The Forums I Go On To See if I Can Find It & If I Do I'll Print You Out A Version If You Like, It's Not Very Expensive To Do..

Aimee xXx
Actually the forum's address or the HiRez photo would do since I can get it printed on A0 size here.

Does there exist a forum with HiRez photos of the ABSOLUT ads or of female/male models???

Best,
Stephan

Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

There Is Not A Specific Forum In Which You Get The High-Res ABSOLUT ads, I Go On A Lot Of Fashion Forums, So I'm Unsure Which One I Got It From, I Might Have Just Stumbled Apon In Browsing The Net. But I'm Pretty Sure I Got It From 'The Fashion Spot'. But You Can No Longer Just Register On That Forum, You Have To Be Invited Though.. I Just Hope It Hasn't Been Deleted..

I'll Search For It This Afternoon..

Best Wishes,

Aimee xXx

Latest Success:
tinker_mel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tinker_mel »

TheMailman wrote:Not many women models do that though {up}
:roll:
~*+*My Autograph Collection*+*~ -
http://www.rebelautographs.com :D
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

Aimee OC wrote:There Is Not A Specific Forum In Which You Get The High-Res ABSOLUT ads, I Go On A Lot Of Fashion Forums, So I'm Unsure Which One I Got It From, I Might Have Just Stumbled Apon In Browsing The Net. But I'm Pretty Sure I Got It From 'The Fashion Spot'. But You Can No Longer Just Register On That Forum, You Have To Be Invited Though.. I Just Hope It Hasn't Been Deleted..

I'll Search For It This Afternoon..

Best Wishes,

Aimee xXx
'The Fashion Spot' still does exist but like you said you need to be invited by a board member. Could you please send me an invitation since you seem to be a member of 'The Fashion Spot'?!?

Thx a mill in advance!

Best,
Stephan