Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

I agree as well. {up}
HayleyR210
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HayleyR210 »

I agree....I think he's not proven himself mature, worthy, etc. of being a junior moderator!
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

I agree also. He definately doesn't deserve that title, especially if he's going to abuse it.
loveryan

:)

Post by loveryan »

We also agree
James

Post by James »

I agree {up}
leela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leela »

I'm with you guys...I agree too {up}
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

I know i have been away lately and haven't been on much...but after sitting here catching up with the new system with the mods and reading everything TheMailman has been posting i absolutely agree with you all. He needs to first most respect his fellow moderators and his fellow members. Seems like he's always trying to discipline members rather than helping them. I think it's a serious problem. I hope something is done about this issue.

Chrissy :|
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
leela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leela »

Yes Chrissy, you worded it appropriately.

A few weeks to a month ago, I thought he could possibly be moderator material after all. But now I am strongly against that thought. It seems like he metamorphs from post to post....sometimes he's been very courteous to me, and sometimes he's been so blunt and rude to other members...not to mention his *strange* choice of emoticons.
tinker_mel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tinker_mel »

Granted I have been away for a while but when I came back TheMailman was the first person I actually "spoke" to and to be honest, he annoyed the hell out of me and made me angry!

But I've given him a second chance, and he seems to be ok. Admin have sent him a message no doubt asking to clear up his act, maybe this may have an effect.

Maybe give him another chance? Don't get me wrong, he's still not my favourite person on the forums but if he does a good job I can't see a problem.
~*+*My Autograph Collection*+*~ -
http://www.rebelautographs.com :D
James

Post by James »

But since he got his posistion he is going around telling people that they're signatures are too big and need to be deleted- this isn't his job, it isn't any Jr Mods job, it isn't even our job, its admins or Ians.

He thiks that he is the boss now becuase he is a Jr.