Calling a Celebrity

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
madautographcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by madautographcollector »

Nope I have never because I don't know any celebrity phone numbers when I write to celebrities I always put my phone number just in case if they phoned me I wouldnt just say hi I would chat to them maybe one day.
Halfpint
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Halfpint »

I used to know Katy Mixon in high school and called her on the phone a few times, but that was before she was in movies and became famous. I have her on myspace friends, but I would call her if I knew her number.

Speaking of Katy.. 2 more weeks til the Quiet
Amber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Amber »

Aimee OC wrote:I Have Chris Rankin's Mobile Number (Percy Weasley From Harry Potter) He Only Lives A Few Roads Down From Me, He's Such A Sweetie. I've Never Actually Called Him, Because I Don't Want ToS ound Like A Stalker, But He Did Text Me Once (2 Days Before The Goblet of Fire Premiere In London) :wink:

Aimee xXx
OMG you are SO lucky! :shock: :)

~Amber~
CarrieUnderwood1Fan

Post by CarrieUnderwood1Fan »

I never had :( i probaly never be able to!!
<br>
Thanks Sarah for this amazing siggy!
higo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Calling a Celebrity

Post by higo »

I have done that a couple of times with some of my country's TV actors and news anchors.
My country is very small, so none of our 'local famous people' are known in other countries.
This are my two stories:

We were in a restaurant, I had noticed that a person from TV was sitting nearby, and I also noticed that there was a mobile phone in my table. At first I thought it was one of my friend's phone. But it wasn't. It was the phone of a TV news anchor from my country, and I checked the phone numbers saved in her phone, many of them from other TV people, and I copied them to my own mobile phone.
I did call two of them. One time I spoke with the mother of one of them, and the other time I hung up... Unfortunately my phone got damaged some weeks after, and I lost all those numbers :/

And another time, I used to chat on MSN with a kids tv show actress of my country, and one day I was helping her with building a website, she sent me an e-mail asking me to call her. When I called her, she wasn't at home. And about an hour later she called back ^^ I still have her number, but I haven't called again. This happened about 4 years ago.

So far I've only met famous people from my country, which are not know outside my country ^^
Latest Success: Pope Benedict XVI
Favourite Success: Kay Panabaker
Latest Request: Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths
Pre-Prints: 9
Autopen: 4
Authentic: 6
Authentic + Personalized: 1
Total: 18
Skye

Re:

Post by Skye »

writergirl123 wrote:i have alyson stoner's cell phone number because she posted it on her myspace when she still had one, but id never call her, because like first of all id be scared and also it's kinda invading their privacy i think.
You have Alyson Stoner's cell phone #? That's so cool. She is like my number one favorite celeb. I want to talk to her or meet her so badly. Lucky you.

Now I feel like putting a little heading with my email and number and address. I should do that the next time I write. I haven't written in a while. Have to buy more stamps.

But what I'd give to live next to a celeb....
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Re:

Post by MW1221 »

Skye wrote:But what I'd give to live next to a celeb....
You could live next to them and not even see them. Depending on how famous they are, their houses can be huge and far away. You could live in the house next door to them, and not ever be able to see their house.

This isn't true for all celebrities, but it's pretty common. I used to live just down the street from Carlton Fisk.
Skye

Post by Skye »

Who's Carlton Fisk? Well I'm pretty sure there's no famous people living near me. I live in like forests and woods lol.
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
ROXYRORY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROXYRORY »

Serves u right Higo for taking his phone! haha joke.

I have a very famous authors home number. She is one of the most famous in the world. She has calld me and iv calld her. Her husbnad is also a successfull childresn author.

One of the main actors in the comedy FATHER TED called ME ( i know weird ha!) on my mobile.

Iledit this with more info l8r!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I've talked to:

Stephan Bender (Young Clark Kent/Superman from SUPERMAN RETURNS) :shock: :shock:
Ben Burtt (Sound Effects guy for Star Wars) {thumb2}
Matt Wood (Voice of General Grievous in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith) :shock:
Rob Coleman (Animation director on Star Wars) {thumb2}

Those are the only Ones I can think of right now.

RYAN J. 8)