Baseballs/Golfballs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Baseballs/Golfballs

Post by Logan-Autograph-Guy »

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd ask. I am thinking of starting a collection, along with photos of either signed baseballs or golfballs and start sending them to celebrities. Does anyone else do this? Any successes?

Thanks! :D
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
Last Autograph Received: Richard Russo (auction)
Last In-Person Autograph: Diane Sawyer
My Favorite Autograph: Amanda Bynes
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Sending base/golf balls will rise the postage like mad :shock:
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

True, but what a reward when you got them back
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

True but I don't understand why you would send a baseball to someone who is not even related to the sports industry :|
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Because its creative, and new. And its so much cooler than just a regular old photo, look how cool that guy who collects them are
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Alot of celebrities actually like signing baseballs but if your going to spend the money on Balls and for the extra postage I would definately make sure that the celebs. I'm writing too actually sign TTM and I'm not receiving secretarials.
FlyersFan17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FlyersFan17 »

I will never understand when people get baseballs signed by celebs. Same thing would go for it if you were sending a puck,basketball or football... if they're not from those sports... that doesn't make sense.

Recent success's:Wayne Gretzky,Brian Dawkins,Amanda Beard,Alexander Ovechkin,Rod Brind'Amour,RJ Umberger

My Site:
http://www.freewebs.com/kevssportsautographs/index.htm

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah I need to make sure.

Anyone have any other ideas on what you could get celebrities to sign besides baseballs and golfballs that are creative rather than just photos?

Maybe a collage of photos? Any ideas?
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Baseballs are kool at least if they sign a baseball you can see it. Golfballs in my opinion are the worst Too small and the sigs. are not very legible. I ABSOLUTELY CRACK UP when I see Tiger Woods signed golf balls, It's an absolute joke. But please if your going to go that route and pay the money for balls and extra postage do your homework and make sure who you are sending too signs authentically through the mail. This has been eating at me and I haven't said a word but TURTLEHEAD, I would like to meet him give him a big hug, sit him down and hopefully explain and show him that ALOT of who he is sending too sends secretarials. It's killing me! The money for the balls and extra postage. Of all successes on here, his bothers me the most because of what he puts into it.
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah, I would understand that. Maybe I'll just stick to photos *sigh* :?