The Great Secretarial Debate - what do we know?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

Joey wrote:
R.S.V.P wrote:Marilyn Monroe
Marylin Monroe has been dead for over 40 years, so I hope nobody still expects to get any kind of autograph from her.
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems you didn't get the point. :wink: If we are talking about secretarials we need to discuss the whole issue and not just bits and pieces.

And there are more secretarials of Marilyn Monroe on the market than authentic signature.

Best,
Stephan
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Hey RSVP,
I thought the forgers surpassed both the secretarials and authentic Marilyn Monroe's. LOL
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

whosurdaddy wrote:Hey RSVP,
I thought the forgers surpassed both the secretarials and authentic Marilyn Monroe's. LOL
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

My long lost twin-brother, you are of course so right! :lol: Spank me for my stupidness. :wink: :lol:

Have you ever seen the work that we put in to IS IT REAL? - in case you haven't please take a look. Maybe you can contribute something of your own.
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

likesautographs211
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by likesautographs211 »

wow RSVP, you had quite the long list of secretarials
that sucks
how do u know?

ugh i used to love autograph collecting, but now i know that most are fake...
i know a friend who got clint eastwood's with a COA for her auction...does he send out authentics for auctions?
pic82101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Secreterials

Post by pic82101 »

I believe that this theory makes some sense. The photos of Charlton Heston holding the shotgun (that some people have received) are probably authentic because of his relationship with the NRA and he may have just signed a stack of them. Photos that people send and receive back may be authentically signed or signed by a secretary. The reason I think this is true is because after recently receiving a success from him, I looked at the envelope the picture he sent me came in and I noticed something somewhat interesting: my address was spelled with a typewriter. Why would a secretary use a typewriter? I know it may seem far-fetched but I just thought I'd weigh in. :D
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Secreterials

Post by R.S.V.P »

pic82101 wrote:I looked at the envelope the picture he sent me came in and I noticed something somewhat interesting: my address was spelled with a typewriter. Why would a secretary use a typewriter? I know it may seem far-fetched but I just thought I'd weigh in. :D
Nice thought BUT anything you receive from Charlton Heston is spelled with a typewriter. Actually it isn't even a typewriter but just the font of a typewriter. Over the years I also received several TLS from Mr. Heston and those TLS as well as their envelope's were also all spelled with the typical typewriter font. I'm sure even you have this font on your pc.

So this point has got nothing to do with authenticity. Sorry, mate! :wink:

Best,
Stephan

TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

I thought Charles Heston was very ill? :|

Just thought Id' add that I think Steve Martin's are sec :wink:
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

TheMailman wrote:Just thought Id' add that I think Steve Martin's are sec :wink:
And you are corrent {up} another person I forgot to mention
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

I forgot to mention Whoopi Goldberg in my list.

Her sec sigs are always signed "Whoopi" whereas Mrs. Goldberg signs her full name.

I have 5 authentic in person signatures of Mrs. Goldberg on "Star Trek - The Next Generation" promotional photos and on a Planet Hollywood t-shirt so if anyone would like a scan let me know.

Best,
Stephan

TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Thats a real shame, I really like Ms. Goldberg, her voice is hilarious :lol:

The first ever reported feedback for her is authentic by Ian (TheCollector) {up}